Sled trailer stolen from rimbey AB friday night

babiuk11

Reaction score
Hello eveyone, my dads sled trailer was stolen on friday night from Rimbey alberta, if anyone has seeen this trailer or any info on its sighting please let me know, its a MTI tandem inclosed, black with chrome strips down the sides, also 4 sleds inside of it, a yellow skidoo Xm 163, a black Xm 163, a white and black xp and a polaris ultra mod. I have some pictures of everything posted. I live in edmonton as my dads out in rimbey so if anyone in the area has any info, it would be greatly aprecieted !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 637
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 643
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 633
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 619
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 634
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 620
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 640

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not enough snow to ride and its already starting with thieves ,i'll keep a look out. sorry to hear about your loss

babiuk11

Reaction score
Update: so found are truck and trailer and sleds, trailer and truck are pretty beat up but atleast we found em, the sleds made it! I just wanted to say thankyou everyone for taking a look at this and keeeping eyes open! Again thank you alll!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Update: so found are truck and trailer and sleds, trailer and truck are pretty beat up but atleast we found em, the sleds made it! I just wanted to say thankyou everyone for taking a look at this and keeeping eyes open! Again thank you alll!!

So. Where were they and who found them?? Details ??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are a few gangs operating in the rural area's, as well as larger cities, get caught on monday back at work tuesday. i'm thinking those that are buying this stolen stuff should be hung as well as the thieves.

dfloria

Reaction score

Hopefully the perps beat up too.....? Glad you found them!

Top Bottom