STOLEN SLED in Prince George!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am posting this on here in hopes of maybe someone seeing this sled?? Please pass this around in hopes of getting it back to the customer.

$4000.00 Reward for 2008 Arctic Cat M8 Snopro (white>orange) with Cutler Stage 2 race gas Turbo boss seat and two gas racks. Stolen from Howie's Marine Jan 13 during the night. If you see it, even broke down on the trail. Contact 250-960-0060. Please get the word out thanks.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you could throw a couple of pics up that would help too. Is there any unique graphics or anything on the sled? Fuggin' thieves!!:mad:

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm a co worker said he saw a sled stuck out east the other night. (Can,t remember what night.) He said it said pro on it. Was around the sob lake area ( near Vanderhoof) i beleive. He said it was just abandoned. I will ask him for more info. He is not sled wise and we have just pulled 3 all night shifts ,due to the snow we,ve had. SO my memory is a little fuzzy SORRY.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I don't have any pics, just posting it for a guy that works at Howie's Marine, he's just trying to get the word out. If anyone knows anything, just call that number in my original post. THANKS EVERYONE!! I hate them thieving bastages, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THE WORLD IS COMING TO???:mad::mad::mad:

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Friday night when he saw the sled. Pretty sure it was near SobLake road. About 15 minutes east of Vanderhoof. He said it was just abondoned at the time. We were busy dealing with the snow so it was forgotten about till i saw this thread. Possible coincidence but who knows.

Top Bottom