Stolen Renegade

Bryan

Reaction score
Friday night in Spruce Grove, some pricks stole my Renegade off my truck. They cut the chains, and locks. Even used the ramp thats in my deck. If anyone hears anything about it, someone has to be bragging about this one. please let me know. I want to find the people responsible. I may end up in jail if I find them. :mad:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That frickin blows.....Some people........ What have you got on your quad for acessories, like a box, or aftermarket tires, any stickers... anything that will stand-out. how many KM. The more 411 the better. will keep an eye open.....

Bryan

Reaction score
Winch mounted inside the front bumper, 26 " mudlights, there is a plug in the right rear tire. Hand and thumb warmers, Can AM handle bar guards, Can AM rear bag. About 900 km. Clean. The display when started reads " HI Bryan " ( I still have the key.

:(

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Bryan, that reaLLY BLOWS, man I really hate some people. And right out in the open I see, what balls. I will put the word out on the street in the grove, I have connections. Then when we find then/him, will tie to a tree and call you........ then you can do....whatever. Like kick him in the nuts for starters.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: Holly shites... that takes balls man!! Nothins safe even locked up for petes sakes!! Not likely you'll ever see it again.. that sucks man.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is bs to do this kind of crap im a long way away but will keep a eye out There were some deals in the auto trader latly keep a eye out there to persons tried to sell my neighbor a 800 can am for 6000 bucks

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes ans ears open. Sorry about the loss. There is always the saying that no matter what you do if they want it it's gone. Did the rcmp at least seem intersted in finding it? Also will the bike work without that key or is it simalar to the sleds?

Bryan

Reaction score
Not sure if it will work without the key, but for parts its in new shape. The RCMP just said things like this happen, more so on the weekends. I am so angry about theives. Just f&%king buy your own, I had to.

:rant:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the news. :mad: Too bad there are so many selfish inconsiderate loosers out there. I hope this all works out in your favour in the end... if that is even possible.

I would hope that the jerks that robbed you will someday experience what you are feeling. Maybe they will have something stolen from them that they worked so hard for to enjoy, just like you did. Thats about as nicely as I can express my thoughts right now... All the best and I hope you get your machine back, as good as new.

Top Bottom