Still stuck, cant get out

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride my 756 pound (ready to ride.....with spare gas and tunnel bag full) turbo tank in the trees......I climb trees and brake them off alot......but I do most of my riding in the trees and medows........they are not point and shoot......one guy on here says it takes a man to ride a yamaha......

as for selling it, have you thought about trading it in......the dealer will give me $8000 on a trade in on a new bike.....so after the tax saving it get about $9000 off the cost of a new bike! been thinking about going that way......or parting it out!

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal and it looks good. To bad all these threads go south so quickly. If I hear of anyone up here looking I will let them know. Already had 2 buddies buy turbo's after letting them ride the boosted beasts my bro and I ride.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro guy if you are who i think you are shame on you if not sorry for ansering this i normally dont get into this crap, If you are who i think you are remember when some had to ride your sled up a little hill it was the back side of queest. If you are not this guy disregaurd this and acept my apoligies
Ooooooh do tell more,,,,or speak up snopro, dont say its true that u couldnt get ur miracle sled up top all on ur own

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro guy if you are who i think you are shame on you if not sorry for ansering this i normally dont get into this crap, If you are who i think you are remember when some had to ride your sled up a little hill it was the back side of queest. If you are not this guy disregaurd this and acept my apoligies

pmed you muffin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooooooh do tell more,,,,or speak up snopro, dont say its true that u couldnt get ur miracle sled up top all on ur own

Wouldn't expect any less of a response out of you scrfce. Once again your gums are flapping with zero knowledge of the circumstances of the day. Reread my posts only and tell me how I personally insulted the man.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry muffin. ppl that dont ride,own or have ever spent any serious time on a boosted yammie have a clue what you can do on them. i know guys that will out tree bash 95% of the ppl on this forum with there big heavy yammie turbo. just because ppl may have rode one once on a lake or didnt learn to ride one in the tree's doesnt mean they cant be bookdocked. i spend 95% of my riding in the tree's on one and i do just fine. as your your price. sorry to say the market has taken a beating on apex turbo's. see them all over for 10g or less.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a guy can "out ride" people in
The trees on his yamaha wouldn't he do
Even better on a lighter 2-stroke? If he's gotten used to riding a heavier machine wouldn't a lighter one be a Peice of cake and be able to do
Crazy maneuvers on it? Just a thought.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't expect any less of a response out of you scrfce. Once again your gums are flapping with zero knowledge of the circumstances of the day. Reread my posts only and tell me how I personally insulted the man.
Oh boohoo. If u reread my post all i did was ask questions, didnt state that u insulted him anywhere, just quoted his post,,,, someone a lil sensitive they couldnt make er to the top on their own lol? Fn hilarious for u to say im flappin my gums, comin from doo diarrhea snopro,,, now unbunch ur sand filled panties and relax,,,i wont even hold it against u if i see u on the hill that u think so low of me,,,,,,

And when everyones waitin at the top lookin down on snopro, waitin,,, ill come down and ride ur xm to the top fer ya, thats how nice of a guy i am ;)

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf! there is no 700lb yamaha riding technical trees end of story. not physically possible.

yes chris brown is doing it. but he is a trained professional athlete that hits the hill 150+ days a year. so hes not your average joe.

define trees. dodging a spruce bow on a chute climb is not tree riding.

carving left and right through a wallmart parking lot sized meadow with 10 trees is not technical tree riding.

this is why we have 4 strokes and 2 strokes. 2 strokes for the technical riders and 4 strokes for the big climbers.

differnt styles for different people. no wrong or right with either but i dont pretend my xp goes up any of those friggn chutes in revy not a chance not what its built for. so dont pretend yor 900lb apex is going to come down into the spooky trees! never happens. ever. never will. i sit at the bottom of the big chutes and say not a fawkin chance ill stay right here and watch you do it. and yes it is amazing to watch.

they are built for different purposes. as with anything where the 3 cirlces meet there is a little crossover area where yes there are a select few who try to dip there sleds into a little bit of all styles of riding.

i love hopping on a 300hp nytro and taking it for a few pokes. gets the blood flowing. but its not my territory so i dont own one simply because it doesnt work where i ride. so heres your sled back that was fun for a few minutes.

and i dont know where you guys are getting 600lbs from. my xp full of snow and fluids is 600lbs. try 800lbs more like. and ists not even the weight. the throttle response and turbo lag is not capable of technical riding maneuvers.

sorry for the highjack good luck selling your sled. lets see some pics and details already.

You cannot do it....or don't want to try (it's not a ski-doo), I get that. Others can and do every time the sled comes of the deck.

Mines stock except for the supercharger. No throttle lag, and it will go places in the trees a stocker will not touch.

I'll listen to you talk about doos all day long, you've got a lot of experience with them. But what you spew on Yamis is total BS. I usually just ignore it, I probably should have here.

l8r

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot do it....or don't want to try (it's not a ski-doo), I get that. Others can and do every time the sled comes of the deck.

Mines stock except for the supercharger. No throttle lag, and it will go places in the trees a stocker will not touch.

I'll listen to you talk about doos all day long, you've got a lot of experience with them. But what you spew on Yamis is total BS. I usually just ignore it, I probably should have here.

l8r

Here's a very rare pic of you with the sled turned off.....LOL

You know it buddy, maxi don't know jack about the real deal, 9 times out of 10 its the Snow and Mud scenario, haters on the internet because they lack the ability to make the sled do what they want, not the sleds fault........ Too bad they are stuck with the 2003 mindset, they are probably missing out on some great riding pals.

Here's some pics (numbered in sequence starting from left to right), you come out of the cutblock and pick your way up the drainage and up to the ridge. Probably get flamed because the trees aren't "tight" enough or not steep enough....whatever. People are gonna call it down no matter what. These aren't the tightest trees we ride nor the steepest terrain, just all I have on this computer at the moment. This is from May hardpack with a light dusting of fresh, not 3 feet of pow as others want to believe. Oh, but Maxi said it never happens folks........he'll tell you his sled is bone stock too, right down to the big bore head bolts, the Doo crew statements don't carry much credibility sorry dudes, talking about a sled that you don't even ride..... As mentioned, this is a standard scenario for our riding every time out.

Maxi, Snowest called - they want their outdated opinions back.

Attachments

• May 010.jpg
    May 010.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 175
  • May 011resize.jpg
    May 011resize.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 167
  • May 012 resize.jpg
    May 012 resize.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 178
  • May  013.jpg
    May 013.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 174

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muffin started this post methinks looking for a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk him out of leaving the sport of sledding. This appears to be lost on most and we now have a pissing match going on between the Yami and the Doo and/or two stroke guys. We should call a truce on this stuff over the summer but that wouldn't be much fun. Let the games begin.

PS: Is anyone going to try to talk Muffin out of selling his sled and staying in the sport.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well obviously he can't sell it now, he has to show your son up next year.....

Muffin started this post methinks looking for a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk him out of leaving the sport of sledding. This appears to be lost on most and we now have a pissing match going on between the Yami and the Doo and/or two stroke guys. We should call a truce on this stuff over the summer but that wouldn't be much fun. Let the games begin.

PS: Is anyone going to try to talk Muffin out of selling his sled and staying in the sport.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All the info you need is on Page 4 if you want to buy it, so I don't think he is looking for a shoulder to cry on.

LMAO Same old Snowest, oops I mean Snow and Mud.

TTT for a nice looking sled. 12Gs if you want to buy one that works.

muffin

Reaction score
your from Edmonton , that ex[lains it. Boy ! that should really get the crap on here running. It cant be done Mr Maxwell, read what you want into it , I left the sport , in your capable hands. LOL!

Top Bottom