Still stuck, cant get out

muffin

Reaction score
What do i need to do to get rid of my Turbo apex so i can be totally out of sleden? Got no trailer got no gear, got no interest, just want to ride my bikes,

Reactions: DTH

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do i need to do to get rid of my Turbo apex so i can be totally out of sleden? Got no trailer got no gear, got no interest, just want to ride my bikes,

Perhaps you could trade it for money to someone who is interested in such a machine? If you can't wait that long you could give it to me.....

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a picture/mileage/what turbo is on it would probably help in selling this submarine, as I may want a point and shoot sled but dish some info if you you want it to move muffin:pics:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a picture/mileage/what turbo is on it would probably help in selling this submarine, as I may want a point and shoot sled but dish some info if you you want it to move muffin:pics:

Point and shoot sled? You must be part of the Doo crew if you think that boosted 4 strokes are only for point and shoot. Ride with and seen a boosted sled in trees tighter than most guys would ever ride, on more than one occassion. A good rider can take a boosted sled where everyone else takes their 2 strokes.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance. Don't let a yamaturd discourage you. Jump on a new xm or even a prormk you may enjoy riding again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Point and shoot sled? You must be part of the Doo crew if you think that boosted 4 strokes are only for point and shoot. Ride with and seen a boosted sled in trees tighter than most guys would ever ride, on more than one occassion. A good rider can take a boosted sled where everyone else takes their 2 strokes.

Not trying to stir anything up Modman but 80+% of the peeps on this site would call that a point and shoot sled,Doo crew or not. Yes there are guys that can dangle with them but those guys are in the minority more than the majority. Just sayn'.......:):beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to stir anything up Modman but 80+% of the peeps on this site would call that a point and shoot sled,Doo crew or not. Yes there are guys that can dangle with them but those guys are in the minority more than the majority. Just sayn'.......:):beer:

I know one guy that can technical ride a 4 stroke. Chris brown.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'd hazard a guess that 80% have not ridden one.

Ya, I'm bagged at the end of a day...but I'd be bagged if I was riding a Bravo as well. I've always thought if your not bagged at the end of the day, your not riding hard enough and it's the rider that makes any sled point and shoot.

I can understand when someone has $50k into a sled that they would not want to bang around in the trees with it.

Maybe picking this sled up for only $12k someone will peel bark all day long with it.

Back on point....ya what's for sale and why would I give up $12k for it?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know one guy that can technical ride a 4 stroke. Chris brown.

There are a few for sure. Fuji comes to mind for me, Neil Mclaren, Laird McDougall, Rene St Onge are a couple more at top of the game that I know that come to mind. There are lots I don't know personally but the average guy that is running a turbo Yamaha is in it for the straight line thrill. Just my 2 cents is all.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd never seen a turbo yamaha on the hill until I rode in Revy and then all I saw was them climbing never saw even one in the trees.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd never seen a turbo yamaha on the hill until I rode in Revy and then all I saw was them climbing never saw even one in the trees.

Kinda what we see when we are there as well. Never see them down at the lakes. Always at the bullpens, monster, airport,etc.

Top Bottom