Stigmas against lifted and/or diesel trucks...

Korey

Reaction score
Bit of difference between buying a vehicle off the lot and running it stock vs spending thousands on mods and never using them.

There is but not really. Money aside because both could cost the same. Let's say you buy a sports car and don't use it to its potential, well why not buy a civic? Because you really like said sports car and wanted it and could afford it so you bought it just so happens they sell sports cars stock. Now I on the other hand like lifted diesel trucks no way will I ever use it to its full potential but I really like them and can afford it so I buy one. Only difference is they don't sell them that way stock so what's really the difference? Know how many douch bags out there driving fancy mustangs or corvettes or any other car? Just saying :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I don't really give a chit either way.I'm just a cheap bugger and when I was younger I lifted a truck and put big tires on it to go wheelin.Now There's no way I would spend money on something just cause it looks cool.I'll just run my stock truck with the take off tires I got off kijiji.
There is but not really. Money aside because both could cost the same. Let's say you buy a sports car and don't use it to its potential, well why not buy a civic? Because you really like said sports car and wanted it and could afford it so you bought it just so happens they sell sports cars stock. Now I on the other hand like lifted diesel trucks no way will I ever use it to its full potential but I really like them and can afford it so I buy one. Only difference is they don't sell them that way stock so what's really the difference? Know how many douch bags out there driving fancy mustangs or corvettes or any other car? Just saying :)

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the only thing I hate about all. yes all those rattle traps. is they suck in snow . o deep snow like a foot haha what a joke. junk. before u get all bent out of shape I know I have one . just don't try to follow a old truck with 35 or more they will make u look like a joke . I know had one . new trucks are good there just made for highway and they do that very well. so leave the suv at home and drive that rattle trap.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
I have a lifted truck for two reasons.
I work in the oilfield and drive a Dmax so I need to lift it to get the frame off the ground.
I live in Alberta where snow removal is lack luster at best in most cities, drive a Dmax and I need the lift to get the frame off the snow when driving in the ruts.

I also work in the oilfild
I also live in Alberta
Differance is I drive a factory truck for work which is a 4x4 real low to the ground and a 2x4 truck as a private vehical,I have no problems getting around.Maybe you should learn how to drive.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
True enough..... Mike many #'s drives a mini van, and old white truck, and a dodge.... Haven't even seen him in white oakleys.....

But rumor has it he's a douche

OK I know I,m going to regret this,but what are white oakleys,or even just oakleys for that matter.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There white sunglasses, for some reason there is a hate on for them here. No idea why, but the s&m group doesn't like them. I don't wear them, but could care less if people do.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
There white sunglasses, for some reason there is a hate on for them here. No idea why, but the s&m group doesn't like them. I don't wear them, but could care less if people do.[/QU

well ask a stupid question.thanks for the info any way redturbo. wonder what the hate is all about???????????????????

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
OK I know I,m going to regret this,but what are white oakleys,or even just oakleys for that matter.

The stereotypical sunglasses see on young males running through life with more money than Brains. Not a true science but just another stigma given to the douche society.

Just kind of a mental picture you get when picturing a guy in a lifted f350 with stacks.
Mid 20's white frame sun glasses. Backwards tap out hat, with white dc shoes. Zip up element hoodie. Big square face watch with as much bling as possible. And jeans with the fade lines on the upper leg and the designs on the button closed back pockets.
Basically just fell out of the "international clothiers" store on his was home from ft. Mac

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI the number of straight pipe dodges far outweigh the f350's where I work....the rest of the description is close though

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
The stereotypical sunglasses see on young males running through life with more money than Brains. Not a true science but just another stigma given to the douche society.

Just kind of a mental picture you get when picturing a guy in a lifted f350 with stacks.
Mid 20's white frame sun glasses. Backwards tap out hat, with white dc shoes. Zip up element hoodie. Big square face watch with as much bling as possible. And jeans with the fade lines on the upper leg and the designs on the button closed back pockets.
Basically just fell out of the "international clothiers" store on his was home from ft. Mac

ah your talkin about the pic on line 39 of this thread.Now its all starting to make sence.Thanks for the up date plio7.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
2ykaxxk.jpg

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• FINAL-complete-650-master-with-kelci-b.jpg
    FINAL-complete-650-master-with-kelci-b.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For only about $400 000!!

Just checked their website. This is even sweeter!!
Cummins 6.7 bolted to an Ally trans in an F-650. Deadly!!

It's only about $750 000!! LOL

Yeah that thing is awesome!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For only about $400 000!!

Just checked their website. This is even sweeter!!
Cummins 6.7 bolted to an Ally trans in an F-650. Deadly!!

It's only about $750 000!! LOL

I wonder if they would take 10,000 cash.

Ill tell them I can pick it up tomorrow.

But first I'll ask if it's still for sale.

Top Bottom