Stigmas against lifted and/or diesel trucks...

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with all the hate for lifted trucks, especially diesels?

Seems like a lot of people just despise the guys with diesel trucks if they don't use every remaining ounce of GVRW or pulling power everyday. Some guys just prefer the sound and feel of a bigger truck with some compression ignition for power. They also have larger cabs and beefier components and may hold up better in an accident. And so much easier to make power with tuners etc. I don't condone rolling excess coal but the tunes these days are getting much cleaner and the cops are cracking down. Anybody can be an idiot, you don't need a diesel blowing black smoke to be one.

A lot of guys are also judging others on driving diesels because they are so pricey to purchase and maintain. How does that affect them? Not in the least. It's not like you're paying their bills.

And as for lifted trucks that aren't raced in the baja or mudded every weekend, why the hate there? I kind of relate it to turbo'd sleds. Most guys who are boosted sure as heII aren't racing hillclimbs or pulling gnarly chutes everytime they're out. And that's no biggie, more power to you, literally.

I agree there are guys out there who are dumb a$ses who own lifted diesels, wear backward hats, white Oaks, tatties hanging out the window, ball sack on the hitch, Polaris on the back blowing smoke everywhere but no need to stereotype everyone. :beer:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure liked mine. It was nice being able to see over other vehicles--like what was in front of them. You can plan better in traffic. Nice not worrying about getting stuck on unplowed city street in the winter or on windrows left by plows. People just are not happy unless they are bitchin

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whether it's the real world or internet, I could care less about what other people think about my rides, what I wear or what I spend my 5 figure income on. Am I out to piss people off.,,, no, do I, maybe in some cases. Life is too short, they will get over it. It just comes down to opinions, just like assholes, everyone has one.

its hard to make friends when your awesome, look at Mike many #####, he has no friends

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my only beef with lifted trucks is that nobody ever adjusts their headlights after the lift is installed

My reply to this is why don't the guys driving around with stock trucks and full time jockey tanks in the back not adjust their lights?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just like any other vehicle where some people who drive them are great and others are douchebags. If I don't like a diesel truck owner, it's not cause of there truck it's because of them lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I already don't have many friends and I'm not very well endowed so I'll stay out of the contest.
Whether it's the real world or internet, I could care less about what other people think about my rides, what I wear or what I spend my 5 figure income on. Am I out to piss people off.,,, no, do I, maybe in some cases. Life is too short, they will get over it. It just comes down to opinions, just like assholes, everyone has one.

its hard to make friends when your awesome, look at Mike many #####, he has no friends

I can't wait to see what happens on this thread! I'm waiting patiently for the penis measuring contest to begin. lol.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get satisfied every time...thats all that matters :cool:

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got nothing against the lifted diesel trucks just the douches that go up and down my neighbourhood that think there bad ass

Top Bottom