Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

Kruchy

Reaction score
Independent rails? I wonder what the benefit is if you have one track rotating around them? I could see a new skid that is the same as K-mod, CR racing, Timbersled ect. That would be pretty cool on a factory mountain specific sled. You know there will be a turbo four in the line up.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Independent rails - that b interesting! A suspension within a suspension!

drop the hammer

Reaction score
I would like doo to just give us a mod friendly motor and chassis. Something like an 800 two stroke with quiet scavenging exhaust that could be replaced easily, heavy in stock form yet meets requirements. large can, tweakable and tunable computer , tunnel clearance for 2.5 or 3 inch. Something we can easily add a small turbo and lightweight exhaust to and then reprogram and be done. They are so worried about warranty stats making it lightweight and too much power, too good of clutching. they should just build it mod friendly then warranty stats won't be an issue. Dunno, maybe I'm just thinking like a mtn rider who wants 6 psi boost on a 2stroke. Etec turbo is in right direction.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like doo to just give us a mod friendly motor and chassis. Something like an 800 two stroke with quiet scavenging exhaust that could be replaced easily, heavy in stock form yet meets requirements. large can, tweakable and tunable computer , tunnel clearance for 2.5 or 3 inch. Something we can easily add a small turbo and lightweight exhaust to and then reprogram and be done. They are so worried about warranty stats making it lightweight and too much power, too good of clutching. they should just build it mod friendly then warranty stats won't be an issue. Dunno, maybe I'm just thinking like a mtn rider who wants 6 psi boost on a 2stroke. Etec turbo is in right direction.

Tunable computer,turbo, mod. These are words that would make them cringe. HaHa. Trust me you won't be seeing anything like that but hey we can all dream can't we. Lol.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer offered a demo ride at Karl Kuster's in Malakwa BC in either Mar or April 6 for the demo 2013, including the independent rails, sounds like BNG for the rest though

Doing the same demo Ride through my dealer April 6...Just spoke to them and was told they will be all 2013 models?? Guess we will see.

signedge

Reaction score
I saw a 900 2 stroke in boulder last year which was being developed for release in 2013. Maybe other people saw it also as it was said to be a turbo by the way it performed but it was definately a 2 stroke. It was all black and the guy who was driving is known. Did anyone else see this beast. It is said to have 192hp out of the box. I know nothing about engines but that may strech your arms a bit.

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
OK it's my understanding that the BRP demo ride started today in Prince George so lets see how long it takes to get some feed back. What I was told about the demo tour is that a 2012 with new skid would be shown first and later on in the ride the 2013's will be introduced.Who really knows???. If you get any pic please send them our way.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've also been told that Doo has a new up and up track again. Lighter, just as strong, 2.5 lug like last year.
A birdy I know has been testing the new track. Says its the chit. Even better than a camo ext.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
844a9472.jpg
lol that's the greatest thing I've ever seen. 1163" ha ha

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must not be nothing to flap a persons gums about or someone would be flapping!! BNG and more money than last year.Maybe something late spring that nobody can ride and want everyone to put money down as we can trust them that it will work and work good.
Right!!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must not be nothing to flap a persons gums about or someone would be flapping!! BNG and more money than last year.Maybe something late spring that nobody can ride and want everyone to put money down as we can trust them that it will work and work good.
Right!!!!!

Hundreds do just that every year......Then bitch when it doesn't work as advertised

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a 900 2 stroke in boulder last year which was being developed for release in 2013. Maybe other people saw it also as it was said to be a turbo by the way it performed but it was definately a 2 stroke. It was all black and the guy who was driving is known. Did anyone else see this beast. It is said to have 192hp out of the box. I know nothing about engines but that may strech your arms a bit.

not to doubt your claim but most people dont even fully utilize 163hp, so i can really see much more coming out unless it weight more as well. I know i got a solid 180hp sled setup myself and find i am back peddiling on the throttle all the time. Not gonna lie though IF they did release a stock 180/190hp, i would be first in line for a purchase.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope doo comes out with a bit better rear skid that would really make me happy and maybe a bit different front and rear shock on the x packages other than that i'm satisfied with my 2011 etec and heard the 12's are way better. as for tuneable motors these motors can be tweaked a fair bit for tuners. I have the bmp y and main pipe with a mbrp can and it doesnt throw any codes unlike the cat or poo that throws a code with a couple pipe or intake mods. I was told there is a sweet new intake coming for the etec that will take about 10 pounds out and up the ponies a bit with no codes so there ya go intakes and exhaust systems with no codes and if you want more put a fuel box on it. also heard of a few guys building and testing big bores and heard there real close on getting them perfected so there is another beauty for doo! the new etec motor in my opinion once figured out is gonna be the future of efi sleds lots of turbo companies saying this etec motor is a beast when boost is added and well we all know how a properly tuned BB works so we get the best of both worlds with doo good boost sled and god naturally aspirated. I myself cant wait for BB and I seen the nos kit is available OH YA!!!

Top Bottom