SPRING FEVER, what are you going to choose?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Do we really havehave to pay extra for a different color? Why is that?

I honestly don't have an answer for that... I know with some of the older models sometimes you chose a different coloration and it would have a hydro dipped hood or something.. But Im not sure why that is!

Nikm17

Reaction score
I think you pay extra for colour just because skidoo knows they can make more money that way. I'd find it pretty hard to believe that it costs them anymore to make blue side panels instead of black ones but they know that people will be willing to pay extra for a great looking colour so it makes good business sense to charge more. I personally think that skidoos snowcheck options are pretty lacking compared to what Polaris offers. They give you a ton of choices on colour, allow the option to pay extra for the reservoir shocks, riser height choice, and they have the gauge you can upgrade. At least this year skidoo built a 165 freeride so you can snowcheck a sled with decent shocks but there's still hardly any real choices to make the sled different than all the others right from the factory. They take deposits 6 months before the sled is built, it wouldn't be hard for them to give a choice of riser height or offer a few more colour options but they know that people are paying for the sleds without being given choices so they have no interest in giving that option. And yes I am one of those people that bought an 850 X even though there weren't any choices

Reaction score
175 blue is what I did. Will keep my 165 SP for a back up �� 3year electric start. Never finance pay cash. Rotate every year for the last ten years. Is that not what this topic was about what are you going to do ? Not who we are going to it up. Maybe I missed something.

Top Bottom