Spot

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a spot. Can someone tell me about them. Do they cost anything onec you buy it?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a spot. Can someone tell me about them. Do they cost anything onec you buy it?
yep, you need a subscription. 100 bucks for basic service if you buy the spot 1 or 2, a little more with the spot connect depending on how many messages you want to send. great peace of mind for loved ones that worry about you in the mountains, almost everyone in our crew has them.

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, you need a subscription. 100 bucks for basic service if you buy the spot 1 or 2, a little more with the spot connect depending on how many messages you want to send. great peace of mind for loved ones that worry about you in the mountains, almost everyone in our crew has them.

So how often do you have to pay?

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Subscription automatically renews on your CC once a year. Worthwhile investment.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Subscription automatically renews on your CC once a year. Worthwhile investment.

X2........I use mine 75-100 days throughout the winter and also many days in the summer. It takes a while to get to used to figuring out where they work and where they don't. but very worthwhile and like teeroy says, "peace of mind for family at home".

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but i have a pretty much brand new original spot for sale, will sell cheap just to unload it. PM if interested.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use our spot quading,camping and hunting. Great investment.

Top Bottom