Sport quad owners??

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
03 ltz400, drze gasket n springs, hotcams, revbox, yoshi full exh, no lid, 13/42sprokets, next mod will be a 39mmFCR, and airbox eliminator, then if $ permits a 434bbk.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2001 400ex.

465 stroker -Ported and polished head, +1mm valves, 89mm cpi piston, +4mm stroker crank, Stage 2 stroker cam, K&N Air Filter and Jet kit, Curtis Sparks X6 full race exhaust, Extended A-Arms, Elka shocks, aftermarket plastic and seat cover, houser +2 anti vibe steering stem, moose front bumper. Stainless steel braided brakes, black ITP "C" series rims. FOR SALE! haha for the right price.

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/members/slim-albums-quadding-picture1600-img00241.jpg[/media]

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/members/slim-albums-quadding-picture1603-099.jpg[/media]

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride an o6 raptor 700 with full dr d exhaust , Hauck programer , Elka shocks , elka steering dampener , Tag +2 stem & bars , full skids and gtyr nerfs. i love it.

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
I ride an o6 raptor 700 with full dr d exhaust , Hauck programer , Elka shocks , elka steering dampener , Tag +2 stem & bars , full skids and gtyr nerfs. i love it.

nopics.gif
:beer:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope this works ?? My rap & my daughters trx 90:eek:

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 66
  • honda.jpg
    honda.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 64

adrian450

Reaction score
hey guys...i have a 2007 yfz 450 se bored out 488cc ice cube yosh pipe adjustable axle air filter itp ss rims and i have a 2002 banshee ported pollished piped jetted shaved head. looking for some rideing friends if anyone is intersted

adrian450

Reaction score
usually only bruderhime and out by the garison along the highway where do you guys ride and what do you ride?

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride alot at the Rocky sand pits and Bighorn Dam past Nordegg. ThAT YFZ IS SWEET . I am looking at a 737 kit for my raptor.:)

adrian450

Reaction score
thanks man it works good to....i dont know where you mean cause im from nova scotia and have not been out here that long do you ever ride around edmonton like bruderhime or anything?

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Im from Red Deer and the sand pits are about 50 min west of here and the dam is about 2 hours . the dam doesnt open till July 1st, but Rocky will probably be in the very near future

adrian450

Reaction score
ok right on maybe my buddy and i willl have to take a trip down that way sometime and go for a rip

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just bought an 06 LT-450R cherry bomb nerf bars multiple sets of beadlock rims and holeshot tires came in the deal. Pumped for may long!

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on man where are you going for may long?

Brule... my buds have been going there for the last couple may longs... i have never been... sounds like its a blast. so yea... im from fort sask... been to bruderheim lots over the past few years... it gets old out there... i wish somebody would take a cat and smooth out the whoops a bit.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule... my buds have been going there for the last couple may longs... i have never been... sounds like its a blast. so yea... im from fort sask... been to bruderheim lots over the past few years... it gets old out there... i wish somebody would take a cat and smooth out the whoops a bit.

SMOOTH OUT THE WHOOPS.....please no....use them for training, so far my best is three trips through non stop.....low end of 5th gear....

Top Bottom