Sport quad owners??

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
Was curious how many of you own sport quads? And what do you own? Myself I have a 2007 Raptor 700

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
nice another 700 owner,which one you got ? I really like the 06 se,How do you like that Dr D exhaust? Lookin at gettin the big 3 myself on my Rappy and not sure on which exhaust Im gonna run kinda leaning towards the GYTR full exhaust or Two Brothers Racing slip on with a FMF PowerBomb header or might just go with Barkers or LTE duals since I will eventually play in the engine some day.....,By the way do you have the Power Commander hooked up with that exhaust? Heard that they run really lean with mods if they dont have the PC3....

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice another 700 owner,which one you got ? I really like the 06 se,How do you like that Dr D exhaust? Lookin at gettin the big 3 myself on my Rappy and not sure on which exhaust Im gonna run kinda leaning towards the GYTR full exhaust or Two Brothers Racing slip on with a FMF PowerBomb header or might just go with Barkers or LTE duals since I will eventually play in the engine some day.....,By the way do you have the Power Commander hooked up with that exhaust? Heard that they run really lean with mods if they dont have the PC3....

I would of liked to get a SE but I just have a blue 06 still like it though, The Dr D exhaust does not require a fuel management system that is why I chose it, It does not make the power of a CT Racing (It was my second choice) But you have to keep in mind the Dr D was designed to work with the stock fuel map, others my need a FMS. I did 3 plug readings to make sure.
I'm extreamly happy with the DR D It not to loud and it has a removable Spark arrestor. and my quad pull like crazy at the dunes with sand tires on I could stay with a 450 yammy dirt bike in a up hill drag race, he too had a sand tire on. I love the extra power and the torque gain is very nice.
Here is a link that I studied before i made my purchase.

2006 Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV Exhaust Pipe Shootout - ATV Rider Magazine

Hope this helps some!

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
ok didnt know that you can run the Dr D without the programmer, how much did that cost you and where did you get it?already saw that exhaust shootout nice stuff ,any other mods planned? Im gonna go crazy on it this winter adding exhaust, GYTR Hi Flo Filter,PC3,GYTR skids,and and a few other goodies,I already love it stock but want to make it even better and its already pretty restricted air flow wise stock so figure itll wake it up a bit :D oh and nice choice on the blue one I really wanted the Black and Orange 07 SE but couldnt pull myself away from the Team Yamaha Blue

erauto

Reaction score
ride a 87 banshee, wiseco engine,sst pipes, alba ext. swing arm, dura blu axle. v force reeds, billet alum intake, 35 mm kehin carbs, electronics, hinson clutch basket and barnett clutches, new transmission with hardened gears, elka suspention with piggyback. coolhead with interch. domes. vp u4.2 race fuel with redline mix. still messing with gearing, and dialing in carbs. Hinton atv has the pleasure to play with those tight beauties. soon to get ext. front a arms.

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
ride a 87 banshee, wiseco engine,sst pipes, alba ext. swing arm, dura blu axle. v force reeds, billet alum intake, 35 mm kehin carbs, electronics, hinson clutch basket and barnett clutches, new transmission with hardened gears, elka suspention with piggyback. coolhead with interch. domes. vp u4.2 race fuel with redline mix. still messing with gearing, and dialing in carbs. Hinton atv has the pleasure to play with those tight beauties. soon to get ext. front a arms.
sounds like you got quite the banshee there that thing must rip other quads when drag racing

perry27

Reaction score
2000 banshee eliminated TORS twist throttle 58mm racing carbs racing clutch bear claws tires, thing still runs crappy...

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
2000 banshee eliminated TORS twist throttle 58mm racing carbs racing clutch bear claws tires, thing still runs crappy...
I see youre in Calgary where do you usually ride ? Moved here not too long ago looking for riding buddies :imnew:

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Here is my 01 Trail/MX Banshee

The first 3 pics are from last spring and the last pic is just before the last ride of the season.

Mtmackenzie036.jpg

Niiicedayforarip005.jpg

Niiicedayforarip007.jpg

Newfrontend005Avatar.jpg

Also here is the list of most of everything i have done to my baby! Few new thing on the list arnt on here like the new razer tires, shock covers and the lightening Sculls gripper seat cover!

My 2001 BANSHEE
Toomey T5 Exhaust
Pro-Flo aluminum adapter plate with K/N clamp on with outerware
No air box lid
Wiesco prolite forged pistons
VITO's 404 billet MONO Block.12 Port motor (Port/Polished)
Pro design aluminum intakes with boost bottle
Cascade 1/2" intake spacers
V-Force 3 reeds and cages
Dual 30mm Flat slide carbs (Jetted perfect)
30 thou shaved head (160PSI)
Amsoil interceptor and 94 octane mixed 50/50 with 100LL @ 40:1
Engine ice (coolant)
Bel-ray Gear saver trany oil 75W
Inline 20 fin cooler
Coolant over flow removed
Pro Taper bars (high bend)
Billet handlebar clamps
Msr grips
Billet gas cap
Esc brake pads
Key removed
60 LED tail light
55 Watt bullet head lights
Mod-Quad billet water impeller
Mod-Quad Billet case saver
Tusk clutch plates and HD springs
Tusk fuel line
Tusk billet breather hose
Tusk fuel filter
Tusk Anodized red shift lever
Ricky stator adjustable timing plate set at +4
Ricky stator coil
Lonestar e-brake block off
Cascade shift star mod
Cascade shift pro shift kit
Assortment of Chrome Hex head nuts and bolts
G-force Chromoly +4 axle
G-force billet axle nut and hub nuts
Yfz450 A-arms modified with billet spacers for a banshee +2+1 (polished tops-silver-vien bottoms)
Yfz450 front shocks
DMP Shock covers
Lightening Sculls gripper seat cover
Noss billet tie rods +2
Maxxis Razer 2 rear tires 20/11/9
Holeshot HD front tires 22/7/10
Custom flaming skulls grill polished
Ac Pro peg nerf bars with heel guards
Ac bumper
All balls bearing throughout
All balls chain rollers
Primary drive Gold X-ring Chain 520/104
Primary drive sprockets 15/40
Polished clutch cover insert
Custom aluminum warning plates
Still need some work!

Misfit

Reaction score
My old 86 250r. Only stock piece is the frame. sold it to mod my sled and i got sweet eff all for it. :mad:

Attachments

• quad side 2.JPG
    quad side 2.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 514
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 499
  • matty air.jpg
    matty air.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 241

Misfit

Reaction score
I moved out west and was in need of cash to put a bigger motor in my snowmachine and i didnt ride it too much anymore.

Misfit

Reaction score
HEY!!!:realmad: What about me :Holidayslol: lol
Cant wait to get it back together and ready for spring!

One of my good buddies from back home has a banshee that is set up similar to yours. Insanly fun atv to ride, power slides for ever and he rides it hard to and it wont quit on him!

Attachments

• willie air.jpg
    willie air.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 161
Top Bottom