Sport quad owners??

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Oh yes i have a hellova time on the old girl...but it;s sleddin season now and were hedding up frisby here in an hour as it snowed a couple feet last night up there ..POWWWWWWWWWWW!:snowmobilers_wave:

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
HEY!!!:realmad: What about me :Holidayslol: lol
Cant wait to get it back together and ready for spring!

Sorry bout that yes thats one nice banshee too:D ,Just figured I didnt need to say it I mean its a Banshee,its speaks for itself :drool:

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
o6 rap 700 with pro curcuit slip on velocity air filter full skids

Come on now....
xscuseless.gif

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
nice Raptor steve k:awesome_dude: just curious which skids you running because thinking of gettin some and I know some can be tricky to fit? love that seat cover really makes everything flow together ,im not a fan of the all black seat cover that came on the 06

steve k

Reaction score
thanks raptor seven00, the skids i have are gytr and they fit like a glove, well worth the extra money

steve k

Reaction score
hi savage420, would like to know where you picked up the flaming rad gaurd very cool

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
thanks raptor seven00, the skids i have are gytr and they fit like a glove, well worth the extra money
was gonna go with gytr skids ,figured theyd be the best fit, I know theres some nice rad guards for the 700 on ebay or theres a member on raptorforum makes some really nice custom ones he can do pretty much any design

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com

perry27

Reaction score
was supposed to go out there to carolinee this weekend my cousin and friends camped her ,, where ya from we all come from the maritimes..

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 07 trx450er. I will be picking it up on monday. Last sport quad was a 400 ex so this will be a nice step up.

yamaman

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2008 Raptor 700 and i love it i have hade 4x4s in the past but this Raptor has been so much fun i don't know how i went so long without a sport quad.:D

Top Bottom