Something other than "FLICKABLE"

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a stupid word. can we have something else to describe the new sleds something other than FLICKABLE as burandt always says! lets here some better words to describe the new sleds other than Flickable.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dissapointment would be no chasis change as led on by doo, not a word to describe polaris pro rmk!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya if i was a homosexual ballerina id be all over this flickable sled.

but seriously they market this flickable thing like its the best handling thing on the hill which its not. who says a flickable sled is a good thing. any good mountain rider needs stability in the chit of it. hence why im still not sold on skidoos narrow front end. although it is less effort

but i guess if you like frollicking around in the open meadows this booger flicker is for you.

jared your stirringthe pot. its forbidden on here didnt you know. people get hurt feelers loool

Last edited:

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
The belt system is pretty decent though. Looks clean as well. Come on maxwell we all know your going to snow check one.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they mean u can still ride a flick a boogy ........... that pretty cool tho to flick a boogy and ride

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry maxwell I forgot about stirring the pot and how upset some people get! I think some guy told me i was kinda gay cause i thought the xp felt like a dirtbike he then accussed me of liking sno-hawks!!!!!!!

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MX bikes have been called 'flickable' for years - and meaning more to do with how it was in the air - like how easy it was to do a whip. I agree the Polaris flickable buzzword will get old in a hurry.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a stupid word. can we have something else to describe the new sleds something other than FLICKABLE as burandt always says! lets here some better words to describe the new sleds other than Flickable.

Jealouse JS??? :D:D:D

It's not the word...it's how Burandt says it (kinda GAY like)!! I think the PRO is more "FLICKABLE" than your E-tec:D:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom