some thanks are in order...

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it always seems like the most common reason to mention certain dealers or shops is to rip them a new one, :eek:, but i thought it might be nice for some of of us to share some good stories about some shops ... i'll go first

my 06 summit had the check engine light flashing, so i called up the regular dealership i frequent and they had no openings for 2 weeks. so i called the next closest, ecko marine in ab beach, and they fit me in the next day, scanned it it, found the problem, fixed it (didn't even charge me for that) and stuck to the approx. quoted price and i was on my way for under $100.

idealy this would hardly be worth mention, but hearing about some of the attrocious bills and other horror stories from guys, it seemed like it was worth the time to say thank you ecko marine, much appreciated.:):beer:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
A Big thanks to Wes @ Crosstrax decks in Lacombe, He came in on his days off to sell me some Super Clamps. Great guy forsure.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to thank Brent liderman at Arctic Edge. I havent spent hardly any money there besides a set of Jaws pipes but he answers all my questions ( no matter how dumb ) when I call. He gives his opinion and sometimes a guy with that kind of experiance can charge alot for that or just snub you because you havent spent any money there.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may never have been in the store, but i gotta thank Glen at Spindrift in McBride, not only does he answer all the questions, regardless how stupid some may be, but i needed avy gear before my next ride on Friday, Talked with Glen lastnight, placed my order and recieved it this morning. Awesome customer support and dedication and when im in McBride next i will be stopping in to say Hi for sure.

The same can be said for Murray at TT Powersports, Always answers all my questions, great customer service and every order i have ever placed has always arrived with in couple days. These two businesses go out of there way to help anyone anyway the can, and i will continue to support the both of them.

bensen

Reaction score
Thanks to Rod and Shane at New Age Motorsports in Weyburn Sask. My dragon blew up on 23rd had top end rebuilt on 24th for our family xmas ride.

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Hey any of you cat riders coming into the Kamloops area have to stop in and see the guys at Leading edge motor sports I had an engine blow in my new 2011 m8 snowpro 162. Took it in on Tuesday around noon and picked it up on Friday about 3 they are always going the extra mile for guys and with that kind of service will have all my sled business for many years to come.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may never have been in the store, but i gotta thank Glen at Spindrift in McBride, not only does he answer all the questions, regardless how stupid some may be, but i needed avy gear before my next ride on Friday, Talked with Glen lastnight, placed my order and recieved it this morning. Awesome customer support and dedication and when im in McBride next i will be stopping in to say Hi for sure.

The same can be said for Murray at TT Powersports, Always answers all my questions, great customer service and every order i have ever placed has always arrived with in couple days. These two businesses go out of there way to help anyone anyway the can, and i will continue to support the both of them.

Thanks. Glad we could help you out. We are always glad to help out in any way we can even if it is just answerin questions. As far as i'm concerned there aren't really any stupid questions, reason being is that the person is only asking because they dont know.

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
Hey any of you cat riders coming into the Kamloops area have to stop in and see the guys at Leading edge motor sports I had an engine blow in my new 2011 m8 snowpro 162. Took it in on Tuesday around noon and picked it up on Friday about 3 they are always going the extra mile for guys and with that kind of service will have all my sled business for many years to come.

X2, I lived in kamloops for a few years and know the owner. You will get great service at a fair price. They are sledders and know what they are doing!
Shout out also to Walt Healy Motor Sports, Alpine Motor Sports, Ghost Rider Motor Sports, and CR Racing for awsome service and great bunch of guys!.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins good people I have a issue with my sled it might be just me hearing noises they can't created it in the shop the saleman is willing to come out to our trailsystem and figure it out i figure that great after sales service

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My husband just bought a clutch from Mountain Magic. The service was above and beyond our expectations. Called Bruce at Mountain Magic on a Saturday , explained what he rides , where he rides and what kind of riding we do. Clutch was on the bus and at our house in 4 days!!! and as Bruce said this will be the last clutch he ever buys, its already made a huge difference.

Top Bottom