So What's Better??

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope your heads don't get wrecked. I can't find one for a psi 995. You got one?

You really should look at the topic with open eyes. Yeah you have a nice sled. But what can it do that a turbo pro/xm/pro limb can't do? Not a damn thing. You've even admitted before that you can't keep up to race gas turbos. The difference is that the new sleds are more user friendly with efi, can easily walk into a dealer and get parts for that are also a lot cheaper as they aren't one off custom pieces, and are more rider friendly as they are rider forward designs.

The nice thing with today's sleds is that you don't pay a ton of money for someone to build you a sled that compares with today's sleds in weight but not in technology. I'm sure your sled is nice and goes well but for the dollar investment into it compared to a new sled with a turbo, it just doesn't compare, especially if you still get beat.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does who?? you mean Ken, right?

Just because he put up a pic, doesn't mean he owns it.. Kev is just a mountain magic leach.. always tagging along to sicamous with unkey Ken.

what you got goin on there kev, turbo'd 1160 in an S chassis?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just because he put up a pic, doesn't mean he owns it.. Kev is just a mountain magic leach.. always tagging along to sicamous with unkey Ken.
lol....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poor kev...... i wonder if he's even rode a sled built after 2002???

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope your heads don't get wrecked. I can't find one for a psi 995. You got one?

You really should look at the topic with open eyes. Yeah you have a nice sled. But what can it do that a turbo pro/xm/pro limb can't do? Not a damn thing. You've even admitted before that you can't keep up to race gas turbos. The difference is that the new sleds are more user friendly with efi, can easily walk into a dealer and get parts for that are also a lot cheaper as they aren't one off custom pieces, and are more rider friendly as they are rider forward designs.

The nice thing with today's sleds is that you don't pay a ton of money for someone to build you a sled that compares with today's sleds in weight but not in technology. I'm sure your sled is nice and goes well but for the dollar investment into it compared to a new sled with a turbo, it just doesn't compare, especially if you still get beat.

A machinist could build you one.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unkey? Now its coming together. Are you a 30 yr old with the mind of a 3 yr old?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill take that as a compliment.. lol time to let go of the apron strings 'kev'.

Unkey? Now its coming together. Are you a 30 yr old with the mind of a 3 yr old?

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP! So....every sled at Mountain Magic comes on a 15 year old chassis. because they are better?....

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP! So....every sled at Mountain Magic comes on a 15 year old chassis. because they are better?....

Never said that. But they can be made better than ANY new sled from the big 4. If you dont think that S chassis will lay a lickin on MOST sleds you are a bigger fool than I ever thought.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In what category? straight up? come out of your cave bin laden....
:rolleyes:

Never said that. But they can be made better than ANY new sled from the big 4. If you dont think that S chassis will lay a lickin on MOST sleds you are a bigger fool than I ever thought.

Top Bottom