:ignore:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 14 year old sled with $40,000 worth of mods,

OR

A new sled with $10,000 worth of mods?

thats like asking what would you rather fawk. a 21 yr old hard body knock out, or a 35 yrs old stay at home mom thats just popped out kid number4. hmmmmmmmmm

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So obviously Ray chooses the MILF...

Whats everyone elses preferance????

thats like asking what would you rather fawk. a 21 yr old hard body knock out, or a 35 yrs old stay at home mom thats just popped out kid number4. hmmmmmmmmm

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well myself as I would think most fellas, would prefer the newer "ride" with a nice tuned exhaust or blower!!!:d How ever it's not for everyone!! for eg. it appears that LHF likes the older ride with large jug implants, a little botox here an there, heavy on the paint or makeup.... the kind that have been rode in places no man has rode before!!!:p

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd take the new sled with a turbo. With the weights of a new pro, it'd be close to what the 40k sled is but I'd still be able to buy parts. Even as nice as the old 40k sled is, it'll still suck when you can't get parts for it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like the new sled, but man, you could build pretty much what you wanted for 40K. I'd keep the straight bars off the old ZX and start fresh....

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 14 year old sled with $40,000 worth of mods,

OR

A new sled with $10,000 worth of mods?

Were you looking for my opinion? Only a retard would take the new sled with $10 000 in mods. Hell Ill even throw in another $5000 for ya. LMFAO. 013.JPG 014.JPG

Last edited:

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun buying parts for that PSI engine when it blows up. Especially if it wrecks the head. Sad thing is that a new sled with a turbo will go anywhere your 40k plus wedge will go, except it'll be fun, smooth, and easier to ride.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun buying parts for that PSI engine when it blows up. Especially if it wrecks the head. Sad thing is that a new sled with a turbo will go anywhere your 40k plus wedge will go, except it'll be fun, smooth, and easier to ride.

You dont really believe that do you?

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a reason the vast majority of people don't run 14 year old sleds. even with 40k in them they still suck. sorry to burst your bubble. If they were so good you would see more wedges on the hills.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a reason the vast majority of people don't run 14 year old sleds. even with 40k in them they still suck. sorry to burst your bubble. If they were so good you would see more wedges on the hills.

There is more to it than just being a wedge. Enjoy your gay sled.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe you can enlighten us as to what parts are gonna be hard to get?

Top Bottom