So what do i say?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO THE WIFE THINKS THAT, SINCE SHE HAD TO GO THROUGH CHILD BIRTH, THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO GO FOR THE SNIP!:eek::eek::eek: WHO'S HAD IT DONE???? KINDA SAYING TO HELL WITH THAT! BUT LETS HEAR IT.

W

woodies

do it,its not bad.then its the bareback avenger all the time!no more rain coats

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve ! Do they still slide ya in a pipe with your legs open and slice ya?

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard the snip always doens't work you want another running around?

have here tie and be done with it :p:d

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go for a scalpaless vasectomy as in no knife. In and out in 15 min. They use a hole punch and pull everything out the hole to do snip. Painless and the best part is you get your old lady to wait on you and foot for three days while you relax with your feet up.:d:beer::d:beer:

Seriously three days feet up and all good. Start doing stuff too soon and risk softball sized achers for two weeks and some antibiotics.:eek::eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got it done a year or so ago, wasn't bad. got put out for it so I didn't have to watch.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my friend, you could work on a woman all your life, and never truly fix one......

And here lies your problem
My statement was a innocent question,like all my statements are.
Your statement teechitty will definetly recieve some Hate Mail:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here lies your problem
My statement was a innocent question,like all my statements are.
Your statement teechitty will definetly recieve some Hate Mail:d
stir.gif

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had it done about five years ago. In and out in 20 mins. Then wnet and walked around Walmart and then went out for dinner (wife paid). If you want no more kids it is great, but if considering another not the way to go. There are also some side effects I've been told about. And that includes getting a serious ache down below that will put you on the ground and make you cry like a little girl (didn't happen to me but a very close friend) and he was told the only way to fix it is get a reversal, which is not covered by medicare. If you do get it done make sure to take in the sample (maybe she will help you get it) so you do not end up with a surprise 9 months down the road. And yes three days of feet up beer drinking rest and relaxation is in order after it all.:d

Top Bottom