So how has everyones season been going so far?

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motor melted down 2.5 km down the trail on day one in December. Just got it all back together and put 3 meters on it loading on the back of the truck. Now kids have ski races for the next 2 weeks so no riding. Be looking at my first real ride of the year mid march.

And it hasn't snowed here in 6 weeks. So overall the worst winter ever.

rgashkei

Reaction score
Great, first year so far I haven't had issues with a sled. Good snow in South, awesome snow in North. Pretty much been out every weekend.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buggered my back at the end of December, so I only have had my sled out once this season but this would be the season to miss with it being a bad snow year. The back is starting to feel better so hopefully March & April I will be able to get out for a few rides?????

Billy Boy:cool:

reck

Reaction score
Crappy I broke my leg in three places one was compound on September 24th dirtbikeing still waiting for it to heal hopefully I should get some days in thish season though

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every day I have been out has been great. Broke a few parts and fixed them. Riding with great friends.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snows been ok had a good last couple rides, hit a guidwire and broke my airbox almost broke my hand. and of course had to be on my first ride with my new sled. 857892_10152608290715383_1563764722_o.jpg

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a good season so far. I've put on around 800km on my Proclimb and blew one belt my first ride. Goin to sicamous this weekend for my buddies stag so that shoud be interesting! Myself and 2 others will be the only one without boost so I'm hoping that I get a chance to ride a few different boosted machines. We will have an Turbo M1000, a Tnytro and an 1100T with a evo kit built by WKM and a PC 800 turbo. There will be pics and video next week!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season was going well. Most rides hit fresh snow eash time. Good weather. Until last week, on a 10 day trip broke my leg on the 3rd riding day. Done for the season. 8-12 weeks atleast.

Maybe try for an easy ride sometime after Easter if the leg is comming along well.

Not to mention being on short term disability for atleast 3 weeks for work sucks.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season was going well. Most rides hit fresh snow eash time. Good weather. Until last week, on a 10 day trip broke my leg on the 3rd riding day. Done for the season. 8-12 weeks atleast.

Maybe try for an easy ride sometime after Easter if the leg is comming along well.

Not to mention being on short term disability for atleast 3 weeks for work sucks.

sorry to hear man... hope ya heal up well... is the sled ok?

whats the story come on ya cant teeze us

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear man... hope ya heal up well... is the sled ok?

whats the story come on ya cant teeze us

Thanks Shawn, I hope I heel up well enough for bike season!

Really isn't much of a story. I had just cut along a ledge in a fairly good treed area and rather than continue through a trench I opted to turn downhill. I was wrong foot forward and when I turned downhill I saw it dropped over about a 5 foot ledge so I jumped to normal stance but the snow was really hard packed because of where it had been falling off the trees. It kicked me off to the side a bit and I didn't want it to dive into the treewell so I tried to go back to wrong foot forward. My right foot was caught in the footwell and the sled piled into the hardpack and threw me off to the side then stopped and I didn't. As I was going off the sled I could feel the cracking and popping. I knew something was broke for sure. I grabbed my leg and pulled my boot from the sled and tried to get up and it was pointless.

Thankfully I wasn't too far away from a few people and they had seen where I went in and hadn't come out. Sled was fine, it went into the tree well slightly. I have noticed in the past my foot would get caught in the foot well on the XP but only ever while sitting down when heading down at the end of the day. Plus when riding there is so much snow in the footwell you would have to kick it out anyways. But there wasn't a lot of fresh that day.

It sucks, still had some big plans for this winter.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Shawn, I hope I heel up well enough for bike season!

Really isn't much of a story. I had just cut along a ledge in a fairly good treed area and rather than continue through a trench I opted to turn downhill. I was wrong foot forward and when I turned downhill I saw it dropped over about a 5 foot ledge so I jumped to normal stance but the snow was really hard packed because of where it had been falling off the trees. It kicked me off to the side a bit and I didn't want it to dive into the treewell so I tried to go back to wrong foot forward. My right foot was caught in the footwell and the sled piled into the hardpack and threw me off to the side then stopped and I didn't. As I was going off the sled I could feel the cracking and popping. I knew something was broke for sure. I grabbed my leg and pulled my boot from the sled and tried to get up and it was pointless.

Thankfully I wasn't too far away from a few people and they had seen where I went in and hadn't come out. Sled was fine, it went into the tree well slightly. I have noticed in the past my foot would get caught in the foot well on the XP but only ever while sitting down when heading down at the end of the day. Plus when riding there is so much snow in the footwell you would have to kick it out anyways. But there wasn't a lot of fresh that day.

It sucks, still had some big plans for this winter.

chitty man ya I always feared the footwells on my rev and xp with my big HMK boots on,,, feel way safer with xm foot wells now

I have seen guys dragged behind there sled with foot stuck in the footwell

glad the sled is alright at least you saved it!!!

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did some good trail rides and 1 mountain trip to the great Mcbride 1500 k.m 1 poker rally planning another mountain trip

Top Bottom