So how has everyones season been going so far?

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow hasn't been that great this year. It seems like we get a good dump of snow then it all melts away. Anyways how has everyones season been so far?:cool:

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the worst seasons I have had.Trailer issues,money issues,lack of snow issues and too busy driving kids here and there.I have to actually admit I have lost interest in even going out anymore this year,it feels like I need to rest rather then sled it's sad to say.Already making plans for next year.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its been quite the drought in these partz ...
but we made the best of it today ...

009-2_zps70c5d6c3.jpg

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even want to talk about my season. Haven't wrenched on sleds this much since the late 70's! Good thing there's no snow or I'd be missing something. :rant:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the sleds I've been buying and selling recently, I've hardly had any time to sled...........

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been awesome! Loving the xm.. If the weather stays like this it's gonna be an early breakup which means more time on the skuds!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it. I put the skid and track on my girlfriends xp as well. That sled is a riot now. She is a way different rider now and can handle it great at 120lbs.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been awesome 13 pro rmk ran flawless for 48 km been parked in the shop haha too busy to ride

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it. I put the skid and track on my girlfriends xp as well. That sled is a riot now. She is a way different rider now and can handle it great at 120lbs.
I was thinking about doing the t motion conversion to my sled as well did you put the special track on it as well?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far.. wicked... I have put on about 1200 miles so far on my POS Poo, no problems and at least 60% powder days...

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been pretty good riding in south western BC. It has been dumping on the mountains for the past few days, can't wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom