SNOWMODAYS? snow drags

xcya

Reaction score
Hey ZRrrr, did see you there but didn't know it was you? sorry I missed you. Realy like the 800, looks very nice.:D I have been having a hard time trying to reply but was able to get this one through on another computer. I am back on my computer at home now and editing this reply now that it is on here. We had been talking about those supposed stock sleds. Lets see, you have a 120hp 600 stock sled up against a 700, 150hp improved stock sled and it kicks the 700????????? stock,lol, I dont think so. I do believe I now who you are refering to.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey ZRrrr, did see you there but didn't know it was you? sorry I missed you. Realy like the 800, looks very nice.:D I have been having a hard time trying to reply but was able to get this one through on another computer. I am back on my computer at home now and editing this reply now that it is on here. We had been talking about those supposed stock sleds. Lets see, you have a 120hp 600 stock sled up against a 700, 150hp improved stock sled and it kicks the 700????????? stock,lol, I dont think so. I do believe I now who you are refering to.

HEY XCYA: I SEE YOUR AVATAR WAS FROM THE ECKVILLE GRASS DRAGS(RIGHT?). WE WERE THERE THAT YEAR TOO, AND SLEDBUNNY CAME AWAY WITH A TROPHY IN 700 STOCK, ON HIS '98 670X.

xcya

Reaction score
HEY XCYA: I SEE YOUR AVATAR WAS FROM THE ECKVILLE GRASS DRAGS(RIGHT?). WE WERE THERE THAT YEAR TOO, AND SLEDBUNNY CAME AWAY WITH A TROPHY IN 700 STOCK, ON HIS '98 670X.
COOL, I did well in the grass drags and took home trophies in three classes,first 600stk, first600imp and third 700stk. I think it was in that order or first 600stk, 700stk and third 600imp. I was there in 2002 and 03 with my 600.:D

Top Bottom