Snowmobile wrecker

Misfit

Reaction score
IS there any snowmobile grave yards in Western Canada. Im thinking of looking for a written off 05 or 06 800 rev so i can swap out the junk in my sled for some stuff that will actually work so i can ride my sled into the riding areas and out instead of always being towed out :D

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude, sell that 800 motor (should be able to get a decent buck for it) part out the old shortie and spend some bucks on a newer ride.

I NEED PEEPS TO RIDE WITH !!! ANOTHER MONDAY AND NO ONE :realmad:

shifty may be coming up tomorrow i here

Misfit

Reaction score
dude, sell that 800 motor (should be able to get a decent buck for it) part out the old shortie and spend some bucks on a newer ride.

Ah all it needs man is some work. The chassis is fine i just need to buy a wrecked sled and use the right parts. The guy who worked on my sled was a hackjob when it came to sleds so i dont think he took the time to do it right. Wanted to get it done and out of his shop so he could sleep at night i think. (I dont know how he can though seeing as my sled sat in his shop for 4 month and he refused to work on it) New motor, wiring harness and airbox and it will be a whole new sled heck i might even put elec start on it. I guess i will have to look into pure addictions or specialty sleds to see what the shop rate is to get this thing dialed in. God knows im in over my head.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also check out Al's snowmobile salvage just in between Wetaskiwin and Camrose - has helped me out in the past and can rebuild shocks for a good price. Had my fox shocks rebuilt there. Good guy.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowmobile heaven in Rimbey has a few thousands sleds

Challenger RV in west Edmonton has a lot

Last Chance from Edmonton bought Saylors supply 459-4333 Steve

Bob from West Country Leisure out of Buck lake has lots of Ski-Doo parts

Randy from RPM Motorsports in Whitecourt

Edmonton Salvage Auction has a lot of wrecks and stolen sleds.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if we wouldn't have had a fairly "green" member in our group, we would have went with you on monday Curtis. we ended up going to Renshaw on monday and it was the best ride I have ever had in that area. we went in the back way and never saw a single sled all day, lots of untouched snow and the newb had no trouble getting in. didn't want to screw up your day by holding you up in case my friend had trouble (read: got scared), maybe next time. thanks a million for the info on clutch parts, as well as the invite to tag along with you.

Top Bottom