Snowmobile Extended Warranty

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Another thing is that aftermarket warranty doesn't ask for the BUDS report from Doo dealers. I was told to wait until my BRP warranty is just about up; then buy the aftermarket warranty if you want to flash your factory turbo. From what I have checked out it's about $800/year. My sled has three years BRP, and I can put up to an additional four years aftermarket if I do it before my BRP warranty expires next January. I will likely go three years so it will still have warranty when it comes time to sell.
What company?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Another thing is that aftermarket warranty doesn't ask for the BUDS report from Doo dealers. I was told to wait until my BRP warranty is just about up; then buy the aftermarket warranty if you want to flash your factory turbo. From what I have checked out it's about $800/year. My sled has three years BRP, and I can put up to an additional four years aftermarket if I do it before my BRP warranty expires next January. I will likely go three years so it will still have warranty when it comes time to sell.
From who or what company fot the extra warranty Shredder?
Oops, saw above post after. LOL

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting guys are getting wear items covered. The factories are pretty black and white on that stuff so guessing the dealer is submitting bogus claims for something else where they don’t have to return a part to prove the problem? Oil leaks, electrical shorts diagnosis or something like that. I know it’s tough with BRP to get anything close to wear related pushed through. Doesn’t matter who you are and how big a dealer you are.
I don't think so. I find they will warranty almost anything in the first season, but you need to be a loyal customer too. In all my cases it was Polaris that made the decision to warranty and not the dealer.

Heavybrewster

Reaction score
My turbo 850 block cost $7500 to replace. From all the people i have talked to with their engines grenading, this aftermarket warranty sounds like a good deal.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My turbo 850 block cost $7500 to replace. From all the people i have talked to with their engines grenading, this aftermarket warranty sounds like a good deal.
what's the reason for the engines going down? multiple reasons or is there a common cause?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen a couple n/a 850s go down 3 in our circle fhis season seems if your above 2700 miles with good compression it dont seem to matter rods go through the block it a shitty exspensive fix i will be looking adding min the 3rd year warrenty on my sno check

Top Bottom