snowest transplants

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would like to welcome all SW members that have come over to the best snowmobile/ATV site in the NW of the continent.....:You_Rock::You_Rock:

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bad thing is, the guys that cause the crap on there are going to end up here because they sure as he!! won't be willing to pay to argue pointlessly on SW anymore........

So I am not paying my 10 bucks so do you class everyone that does not pay a fricken trouble. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am not paying my 10 bucks so do you class everyone that does not pay a fricken trouble. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.

pretty sure thats not what he meant buddy. relax it's not always about you.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup the more the merrier, just hope S&M then doesn't decide to charge a membership fee with the increase in peeps :nono:. Ooops sorry mods, I swore :eek:.

S&M is the best site that I have come across and have met allot of peeps that I wouldn't have other wise...... Great place to be....:d

hilinerider

Reaction score
last i heard, christopher has his own lds church paid site and rumor goin round is it will be on the fancy new servers as well as snowest, rumor only

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be on snowest all the time, this site is awesome!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When I started the forum circuit I tried Snowest and found that it was slow, crowded, and more bashing than helping. As a Doo rider, I was attracted to that infamous DooTalk site for the technical information regarding my machine. But somewhere there must be an awesome site for trails and what's happening in western Canada; SnowandMud.com......yahoo

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Doug, your late................... as usual.

This may be mostly AB and BC, but as Slowest gets slower and slower, both server wise and thread wise, S&M will pick it up.

I see an S&M Copper Creek ride and BBQ in April. It has got to be more fun with some coming from AB and BC to join us. Dave B, you up for it again? Lets set the date earlier this year and get it going so we can make it the best yet.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was BigDog162 over on SW for a yr or 2 then just got to be too much BS on every thread..........it starts out you're looking for info, then you're a clown & my sled is bigger & better & then 10 guys all bashing each other....:d
The peeps here can help out or just not answer to it to save the BS!!!
S & M rules!!!:beer::beer:

RN

Top Bottom