snowest transplants

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's quite a few that have been on both sites for a while, more to come I would bet.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thre will be lots after reading that they wanna charge 15$ a year or something like that. dont know too much about it.. ive never used snowest. i find it too hard to use and its a cluster f<*k

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here here, i agree this site is awesome, lots of good advice and all in all good people generally.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, i think there is a lot transplanting already........from all over north america. Keep spreading the word about this "free" site, and over 14000 members to date!

M800

Reaction score
I have been on here for almost a year. I will have to start checking it more now that SW is going down!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not licking our lips but we do like the increase in membership. One site change means another sites gain. Because we are your conection to anything that burns fossil fuels and is fun to operate

T-BO

Reaction score
I'm here! Snowest is way way too overloaded with B.S.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on both but consider Snow and Mud home...if they start to charge for a membership...they will sink faster than the titanic! Snow and Mud rules!

S

stripe

ya buddy tell your friends on SW to come on over and make this there new home

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Snowest just got to be such a pain. Slow, lots BS, etc. I barely every bother going on there anymore, then they want to charge, nail in that coffin I say. S and M is more relative to Alberta and BC. Thanks Snow and Mud!!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the boys at s&m are licking their lips as slowest is a sinking ship

This is exactly what's happening!

I think I'll try out a yearly membership to Snowest as it gives access to the magazines, its worth it just for that.

kelwar

Reaction score
ive been on snowest for about 3 years now and this site about a year i think its bulsh*t how they are going to start charging for it because i go on more to read about stuff rather then post "my sleds better than your sled" :rolleyes: but i was thinkin i might join for the access to copies of the mag because it is cheaper than the subscription...

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive been on snowest for about 3 years now and this site about a year i think its bulsh*t how they are going to start charging for it because i go on more to read about stuff rather then post "my sleds better than your sled" :rolleyes: but i was thinkin i might join for the access to copies of the mag because it is cheaper than the subscription...
Send your buddies over to the COOL site, this is the place..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The bad thing is, the guys that cause the crap on there are going to end up here because they sure as he!! won't be willing to pay to argue pointlessly on SW anymore........

Top Bottom