arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darn you will miss a good one

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just booked... this will be our first... woohoo

you will really enjoy the jamboree..... they really put on a class act... great campground.... great people... and good entertainment.... the poker rally is really well marked and well laid out... with lunch half way thru.... and if the weather agrees ... one of the best firework displays i have seen.. better then the Calgary stampede or Klondike Days... lol .... you will like it... this will be my 6 th one...

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
you will really enjoy the jamboree..... they really put on a class act... great campground.... great people... and good entertainment.... the poker rally is really well marked and well laid out... with lunch half way thru.... and if the weather agrees ... one of the best firework displays i have seen.. better then the Calgary stampede or Klondike Days... lol .... you will like it... this will be my 6 th one...

Mark you been sober enough to see the fireworks???? LOL

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I imagine the rally will be different this year. I heard the ditch going west got carved up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like everyone will be in the ditch going west carving it up?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just spoke with the campground again, still about 10 sites remaining, and it sounds like lots of Newbies this year which is fantastic. If you are planning to attend call Darlene & Dave at Outwest 403-844-3083, get yourself a campsite and then login to https://ticketbud.com/events/5aa72f78-165d-11e6-af0b-bf2ef4648a30 and get your tickets for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lets keep this to the top. If anyone is interested in donating prizes please let me know!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets keep this to the top. If anyone is interested in donating prizes please let me know!
Heard RK was donating breakfast in bed for a lucky lady as a door prize 😂

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'll be donating some led lights again but I'm throwing it out there as an option on what you guys would prefer for me to bring.....

standard 20 inch bars
4 cell square pods
Longer double row bars 21"+
Shorter double row bars 6"+
Round pods
Slim 1 row bars up to 32"

??????? What would you guys prefer for your quads and sxs?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Gramstyle

Reaction score
Pretty excited, just got off the phone with Outwest, and snagged a spot! Figured it would be a long shot, but we are pretty excited. We are actually going to Outwest this coming weekend for the first time.

I've never been in the area before, so any trail tips or campsite stuff I should know, please share!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty excited, just got off the phone with Outwest, and snagged a spot! Figured it would be a long shot, but we are pretty excited. We are actually going to Outwest this coming weekend for the first time.

I've never been in the area before, so any trail tips or campsite stuff I should know, please share!
Make sure you buy your tickets for the jamboree at the link on the first page. Lots of trails down there to explore. Highly recommend a GPS

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year i had to supply beer,so im looking forward to free beer this year.

Top Bottom