Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not yet have a "schedule of events" hammered out, but you will receive one when you get to Outwest. There are a couple changes, but nothing major, just going bigger & better :)

Thanks for keeping me on track Nev
When is the beer drinking competition scheduled for?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not yet have a "schedule of events" hammered out, but you will receive one when you get to Outwest. There are a couple changes, but nothing major, just going bigger & better :)

Thanks for keeping me on track Nev
Is there a pole dancing competition this year?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome thanks to all the dealers for the support look forward to trying the 900 ace!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm think he might.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear he's been practicing his routine / coriogrophy in the garage at home.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
"CHOREOGRAPHY" .... cho·re·og·ra·phy
[ˌkôrēˈäɡrəfē]

[h=4]NOUN[/h]

• the sequence of steps and movements in dance or figure skating, especially in a ballet or other staged dance:
    "the lively choreography reflects the themes of the original play"
    • the art or practice of designing choreographic sequences.
    • the written notation for a choreographic sequence.

[h=4]ORIGIN[/h]
late 18th cent. (in the sense ‘written notation of dancing’): from Greek khoreia ‘dancing in unison’ (from khoros ‘chorus’) + -graphy.

[h=4]RELATED FORMS[/h]

choreography(noun)
choreographies(plural noun)

Translate choreography to
Choose languageArabicBulgarianCatalanChinese SimplifiedChinese TraditionalCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHebrewHindiHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelsh

No translation found.

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a great weekend

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Today I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Turple Brothers & Can-Am for their continued support of our event.

Turple Brothers will once again be represented at the Lunch Stop, where Sledderglen and his crew of Weiner Kings & Queens will be serving you all Lunch.

Thanks Turple for your Platinum Sponsorship!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just called your potential Father In Law a weiner king?
Oh my.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we talked about Lunch Stop yesterday........

How about our awesome Friends over at UTV Canada, stepping up again this year to put on a BBQ Dinner for all in attendance?

Platinum Sponsors, and HUGE supporters of this event. Great people to work with, and great company to purchase from.

Check out their Garage Sale going on this weekend.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the talk about the Wiener Stop. BUT lately we only serve Smokies so that's make me the King of Smokies and all my little Smokie helpers.

We checked out the bridges yesterday and most are in great shape still. One is bad shape and it will be fixed this week. New wider decking to get the wider UTVs over easier. the next couple of weekends we could use a couple helpers to do some bridge work. |Easy job just basic tool use and assembly of bridges and some digging.

We are looking for a little reroute as well as we go along. we still need to check out some of the route to check the holes along the trail.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the talk about the Wiener Stop. BUT lately we only serve Smokies so that's make me the King of Smokies and all my little Smokie helpers.

We checked out the bridges yesterday and most are in great shape still. One is bad shape and it will be fixed this week. New wider decking to get the wider UTVs over easier. the next couple of weekends we could use a couple helpers to do some bridge work. |Easy job just basic tool use and assembly of bridges and some digging.

We are looking for a little reroute as well as we go along. we still need to check out some of the route to check the holes along the trail.
Will be happy to come out and help ya build again Glen

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom