snow

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was 60cm in blackwater with the probe. Had a ton of fun. Everything was untouched. Pretty sure we are the first ones in to blackwater.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far up Renshaw can I guy go to turn around a four place trailer ??

14 is the only spot to turn around but I definitely would not be bringing a 4 place up there. Trail is to rough. Sled deck or a very small trailer.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe this is the lower meadow before where the creek from black water runs through. Did you make it up to the alpine there?

You bet. Yes we did. Almost 3 ft up there. Coverage still was not good but definitely rideable.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Webcams not showing much at lower level but them clouds look awfully thick, hopefully up top getting pounded. Will be interesting for our trip on December 4th.

DriveBC

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Inferno how was bell? Any snow at parking lot?

Bell was actually decent. A lot better then the renshaw. Parking lot had about 4 inches on it. Trail was very rutted on the way up. That's to be expected though with no groomer running yet. Snow up top wasn't bad. Burn definitely lacks coverage right now. Not worth the ride just yet. My track took a beating through there. Meadows back behind the cabin were close to 4 ft of untouched powder. Very decent to ride. Big bell, little bell & all hill tops are very wind blown and crusty. You can find decent snow if you're a decent rider that's for sure. I will upload an action cam vid sometime tonight.

Last edited:

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it snowed all night. I will give an update after my ride. Bell was so decent yesterday I think we will hit it again.

Top Bottom