road and snow 014.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,420
  • road and snow 015.JPG
    road and snow 015.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 3,403

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heyjude, Barry must be doing the snow dance! The weather forecasters are showing snow there the next two weeks! I'm doing my snow dance and looking forward to seeing you guys! :bandance::bandance:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a call at lunch time from a crew that are putting up a new rcmp tower on tear, 1.5 feet of snow in less than an hour. could I please come and plow the road so they could get out. had to send a grader up as I was busy. will try and get some pic's tomorrow if possible.

efediuk

Reaction score
Anyone know how much snow has accumulated up top over the past month? Also wondering what is the best area for early season riding? I know renshaw is really rocky so wont be riding there.. We usually ride allen creek early nov looks like there not getting as much snow as you guys..

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Bell or Lucille would be your best bet for an early ride. Can be hit or miss and both area still have landmines!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Anyone know how much snow has accumulated up top over the past month? Also wondering what is the best area for early season riding? I know renshaw is really rocky so wont be riding there.. We usually ride allen creek early nov looks like there not getting as much snow as you guys..

Barry and Rod are hoping to get up to Lucille Cabin on Saturday to do some repairs (barring any unforseen work emergencies in town). Barry PROMISED me that he will take some pictures.

Snowing at higher elevations all day today again.

Last edited:

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a call at lunch time from a crew that are putting up a new rcmp tower on tear, 1.5 feet of snow in less than an hour. could I please come and plow the road so they could get out. had to send a grader up as I was busy. will try and get some pic's tomorrow if possible.

Must of been these boys, wrong time of year to be standing a tower on a mountain.

Attachments

• Mcbride.JPG
    Mcbride.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 791
  • Mcbride2.JPG
    Mcbride2.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 802
Top Bottom