snow

Dustylane

Reaction score
Its looking more and more promising everyday for snow, cant wait to get out there the start of december!! Try out the new Cat!

8hundyx

Reaction score
Riding Belle this Saturday. Will bring up a full tank of propane for the cabin. I read its out til the groomer is able to bring up more. So we can all warm up still lol

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowed all day in town, highways are crap. talked to a guy at husky that just came off renshaw. said there was an easy 2-3 feet of new snow and was still dumping when he left the cabin. might have to check it out for myself. will see what tomorrow brings

Agent417

Reaction score
snowed all day in town, highways are crap. talked to a guy at husky that just came off renshaw. said there was an easy 2-3 feet of new snow and was still dumping when he left the cabin. might have to check it out for myself. will see what tomorrow brings

Did he say how the trail was up? How much total snow?

rcardle20

Reaction score
Rode Belle from the 5km parking lot on Sunday morning. There was enough snow to easily keep the sled from overheating on the way up the trail. Once in the alpine we found 2-3 feet of fresh snow. Lots of open creeks thus far, so be cautious of that, no rocks or stump. Nice to get out for an early season ride to scratch the itch.

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Think a few of us are gonna ride Lucille and or Belle Saturday and Sunday, probably bring some snowboards for a few runs aswell, less chance of wrecking something haha. will take some pics and post after this weekend, Looks like it should be some decent snow fall during this week.... Wondering if the ride into renshaw would be worth it ??

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out from edmonton on friday, my group is probably going to give renshaw a go on Saturday. If no one else does before us I will post pictures. But you guys should probably all stay home this weekend, probably not worth it

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't go up yesterday. helping rod get the groomer ready to go, hauled tracks and trail packer to install.snowing in town this morning.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't go up yesterday. helping rod get the groomer ready to go, hauled tracks and trail packer to install.snowing in town this morning.

Will you guys be grooming this weekend?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Hotrod yesterday and he said things were a little ways away for grooming yet. But a good snowfall could change everything. Belle is the closest to being ready but like Barry mentioned they're still getting Hotrods third groomer back together.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Hotrod yesterday and he said things were a little ways away for grooming yet. But a good snowfall could change everything. Belle is the closest to being ready but like Barry mentioned they're still getting Hotrods third groomer back together.

Okay no problem, hopefully it keeps dumping! Need some snow in town to ride renshaw. Mountain sledder time to break in that T3!

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up tomorrow from Edmonton with a group of 4 around 1 pm. Latest snow report I have seen is showing up to 75 cm for mt robson area. maybe itll take us all day saturday to make it to the cabin!

Got 1 new t3, a 14 m8000 153 and 2 600 155s! Should be interesting this weekend!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
What a difference a day makes!!! Hottub and patio were clear of snow last night and now look what we got. Ignore the date and time stamp - I took this about 10:30 this morning. Still snowing. Everybody is digging out this morning and our power was out for about four hours. Got a call from some guys going up Belle this morning. There was so much snow on the road that they had to park at the bottom, just off the highway.

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Frick!!! I don't know If you can tell by the photo, but there is probably another 6 inches on the hot tub since my post this morning. Starting to look like Buffalo, NY here. The village workers have plowed the road in front of my house twice already today. Barry is out with the bobcat digging people out. Hope he gets to our house soon. Looks like about three feet of snow on our driveway just since last night. I can't even imagine how much has fallen up top. Crazy.

I hope the riders up Belle get some pictures for you guys today. I can't get out of my garage until Barry plows me out, so I'm baking buns and cookies and sitting in front of the fire. Life is rough.

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
HeyJude, Thanks for the pictures!! Looks like a foot or so since this morning? We're heading up in just a few hours here. Hopefully the roads will permit us to make it in decent time hah.

Top Bottom