Snow conditions Tisdale sk area??

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be really good, I would think. Word on the street is that Greenwater has the best snow in SK right now, and Tisdale is pretty close to that.

Bowana

Reaction score
Reports from some one in the area puts Tisdale on the edge of the real good stuff. I was in Hudson bay for 3 days last week-end and ran north, east and south and all conditions for trail riding were good. However, everyone I talked to that had been towards Mistatim said the powder conditions in the fields were just awesome.

We are heading to Porcupine next week-end for 4 days so will try to wear our a lot of snow as there are 7 of us going.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Thx for the up date.
Not many Sk guys on here ? not many up dates on were peeps have gone sledding ? I know around Saskatoon sleds were out on the weekend but Not me! I can still see dirt in the fields :(

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah it seems like almost all of sk doesn't have much.. Which sux cuz its tough to head out west every set of days off lol

Sent from a phone likely at work

flygti32

Reaction score
Didnt get out that way on Sun as the group made last minute changes. We ended up ditch banging from Birch Hills south to St Benidict. Lots of good drifts and in some places waist deep. Snow got better the further south we went but still not great in the fields. 80 miles round trip.

Powderdream

Reaction score
Was out in Usherville Endeavour area two weekends ago. Good snow all around, trails were beat up pretty good a lot of traffic, good powder if you can find it a lot of traffic. Lots of powder left untouched if you know were you are going!

Sweet_1

Reaction score
Hubby and I rode from Melfort to Nipawin this past weekend, the closer we got to Nipawin the snow was better , the trails up there are good but I do hear that Hudson Bay is tons better. We are heading up to the provincial rally the last weekend in Feb and that should be an awesome weekend :)

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I rode around Nipawin on the weekend north Say was real good not a lot of traffic trails were smooth, Sun went to Aylsham up to Topin Lake and back

Jbiz

Reaction score
North of nipawin towards love and take groomed trail to horse shoe bend is also good. Lots of snow off trail. South of the river heading west from nipawin towards wapiti is also nice. Lots of rollers with good snow

Top Bottom