sliver mine

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy might help you open it up was thinking silent but silver works too Friday will likely be the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll stay on here during the week to keep guys informed whats going on. They had super heavy wet snow down in Golden Sat night and was really dumping up top as well...
See what the weather does before the weekend and go from there as far as where we're riding.
Thinking one day for Chatter creek as well... :) heard there was BIG snow in there on the weekend !!!

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
Just wondering if the conditions are good enough to take a trip out this weekend. Me and my dad will be coming out Sunday for a ride

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
We are actually just heading out for a day trip heading out Saturday night and leaving sunday night so Revy is going to be out of the question for us. Golden or Radium are the closest to us

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i imagine golden would be better. a lot of radium trails need good snow down low for access. and forster isnt open yet.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Silver mines was one of my favorite rides to date, raspberry nytro was kind enough too show us around, place is awesome but not really for beginners lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there on Wednesday. Trail was in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We parked at km 21 and went by the lake. The first waterfall was a little much for one of the guys with us. He never made it up

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We parked at km 21 and went by the lake. The first waterfall was a little much for one of the guys with us. He never made it up

Lake? You mean the settling ponds and the first hill through avy ally?

You guys never went much further? Not many guys been in there yet?

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, the lakes right by km 21, can't remember the name now. We went up top. Played over by snowman for the day. There has definitely been a couple of crews in there but snowed a day or two before we got there. Snow was bumper to headlight deep. More in places.

Top Bottom