sliver mine

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail up was great with about 1 or more of fresh. Parked at 23. Logging at 19km.
Windblown and hard from willows past the waterfall. The small valley to the next climb was a little short on snow. Good climb next but lots of rocks bare at the top. Scooted through the next valley below the glacier and then played a bit in the meadow before breaking up through the trees.
Wicked day ..... just 3 of us. Put 105km on that day and new XM rocked and has surpassed my expectations. :)

PD/RN

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks RN for setting the trail off the meadow.

Silver Mines was a disappointment today. The snow is way down from normal and what is there is all windblown and hard. The logging roads were the highlight of the day.

There were slides in the usual places across the trail from earlier in the week and one unusual one in the valley past the glacier. We saw nothing moving today. It wasn't as sunny as predicted though.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail in was good, trail out was choppy in sections. Everyone should remember trail manners for this area and reframe from hooping the throttle to much. Every bump is felt for the entire season. Snow was good, and most all avy have come down.

image.jpg

Last edited:

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would like to play in that area ^^^^ this coming weekend have a trip booked for 5 nights at mount 7 starting friday

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
u8uqadu2.jpg
7 of us went all the way to the back as far as what we were told was the swamp, this was on our way back .thanks to raspberry nitro for the tour, wicked area but a little scetchy will do it again when there is more snow .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks! I have done sled recover in the mines myself and the waterfall is normally a show stopper. Wish I would have known more hands maybe needed, would definitely come out to help.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail in is really getting beat up and pretty hard packed along the way. Was like Spring conditions with freezing trail in the mornings and hard on the sliders and heat temps...
Snow up at elevation was Epic for 2 days but really starting to get heavy and wet by the end of yesterday. Unbelievable bluebird days and no tracks until 3 of us broke in again on Monday and then 6 of us on Tuesday. Some of the best riding I've had(along with Saturday in Revy) In a long time !!!

RN

Top Bottom