Slednecks12

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to borchers, alford and sherman in slednecks 12, didn't seem to have the same energy as 10 or 11...:(:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the movie like overall on a 1-10 scale? I've got about 5 new ones in the last couple of weeks, but not that one. My wife is starting to question the cost of my addiction.:eek::d

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shredder tell the wife that it is better then yo spending your money in the bar or on Rub and Tugs!!! Then the cost could be really high and she would really get pissed. That is just my 2 cents buddy. Or ask her how many pairs of shoes she has that is what I said to my wife.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the movie like overall on a 1-10 scale? I've got about 5 new ones in the last couple of weeks, but not that one. My wife is starting to question the cost of my addiction.:eek::d

Lets swap a couple, I'd give it 3 beers outta 5...:beer:
It was pricey too, $42 bucks in GP :(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or ask her how many pairs of shoes she has that is what I said to my wife.

She's got waaaay too many for me to dodge them all; I'll end up getting hit by a few of them for sure.:eek::eek::eek::d:d We could swap a few vids for sure, let me know.:cool:

wide_open

Reaction score
slednecks 12, didn't seem to have the same energy as 10 or 11...:(:beer:

I have to disagree with you after watching 12. I thought 8-11 were disappointing. The new one seemed to have stepped it up, albeit I would say there is a little too much talking. Glad to see it wasn't just a bunch of ramp tramps. And actually, I feel that it is better than Thunderstruck 8. As for TS8, after last years insanity was kind of tame.

I'll have more comparisons after the Edmonton snow show. Hope to pick up the new Crazy Canuck movie there.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty disappointed that Whitecourt wasn't even mentioned during the clip of Sam Rogers' 117' world record jump. Oh well, guess we'll just have to put on a bigger & better show next time. :d:beer::d We Trailblazers are all still super proud that it made the video.:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty disappointed that Whitecourt wasn't even mentioned during the clip of Sam Rogers' 117' world record jump. Oh well, guess we'll just have to put on a bigger & better show next time. :d:beer::d We Trailblazers are all still super proud that it made the video.:d

that was a cool show! hope it happens again, cheers:beer::beer:

Top Bottom