Sledding media 2016-2017 season!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, I recognize that spot...I tried to show it to some new guys Sunday but *someone* beat us too it... :p

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Not this year, but sitting at home not riding isn't fun. So went through last years footage and found some gopro stuff tonight to throw together.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ab18e334557095e59dad1e3e65904e59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great work Niner! I just got confirmation that I got on the Yamaha tour ride so I will get to rip on one for a day and get a good feel for the sidewinder! I know we both game off well running M1000, how does it compare to weight with them? I know yours was lighter than mine. Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great work Niner! I just got confirmation that I got on the Yamaha tour ride so I will get to rip on one for a day and get a good feel for the sidewinder! I know we both game off well running M1000, how does it compare to weight with them? I know yours was lighter than mine. Thanks

That is awesome you got on the tour, you will have a great time. You should have a very easy transition to the sidewinder from riding your T3. As far as weight goes I think you will be shocked how light it rides. It holds a side hill effortlessly. As you can see in the video it can be ridden mildly, it loves just milling around and then when you need a little more it just delivers.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome you got on the tour, you will have a great time. You should have a very easy transition to the sidewinder from riding your T3. As far as weight goes I think you will be shocked how light it rides. It holds a side hill effortlessly. As you can see in the video it can be ridden mildly, it loves just milling around and then when you need a little more it just delivers.
Perfect! Cannot wait!

Top Bottom