Sledding In Revy

Mtsledder

Reaction score
Well smart ass....:)
Seriously though, I just have this idea in my head and it's going to be a hard and tough ride. I liked McBride cause it was easy to ride in.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only speak of Boulder Mountain in Revy but the trail in was great. Well groomed and not very long. My brother, nephew and I rode there the weekend before last and the area was quite large ( lots of bowls and hills )but was very packed out. I believe Revy has been getting alot of snow so the conditions could be much better.

Mtsledder

Reaction score
Well I'm heading to Revy on sunday for 3 days. Staying at Glacier House and from there I'm not to sure where we are sledding. I like to sled in the powder and hit some jumps. Not much into climbing and stuff. As long as there is lot's of powder, I'll be one happy girl!!!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
revy is socked in from nov-mar.and gets s**t load of snow.frisby is some of the best snow in trees.boulder jumps trees climbs drops.some of the best as well.if you never been GO.its worth it I moved there for two yrs and rd 4-6days a week.surronuding areas are just as good sale,keystone,caraboo basin giffin eagle pass.this pow shot is there lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mtsledder

Reaction score
revy is socked in from nov-mar.and gets ch!t load of snow.frisby is some of the best snow in trees.boulder jumps trees climbs drops.some of the best as well.if you never been GO.its worth it I moved there for two yrs and rd 4-6days a week.surronuding areas are just as good sale,keystone,caraboo basin giffin eagle pass.this pow shot is there lol

Now I'm super stoked!!! Thanks dude!!!!!!!!!

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Revy, it's my town of choice when it comes to sledding. Haven't stayed at the glacier house but drove by and heard it's really nice. I went during christmas and was snowing hard when we were leaving and has been ever since. We found lots of POW to play with. Boulder has pretty much anything you wanna do, Sale and Keystone are true back country riding (only been once to each but it was wicked) Haven't seen much of Frisby, the Caribou closers are in effect Jan 1st. A few pics from last trip in Dec 24th - 27th thread.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy always has more snow and milder temps than the areas further north I like riding Sale, and Boulder on big snow days as it is a big mountain. Area 51 is also a great large area, McRae was a great ride steep stuff up top. Keystone is also good boulder and frisby is where the most traffic will be the other mountains during the week are almost empty.

Top Bottom