Sledbetties to Deadbetties...... why did the thread get pulled for review?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Hard to make the distinction with so many green and white plates here LOL

Honestly we hardly think the two provinces are different...I have crews in both most days...Suffield Block-127kms, Bigstick (N of Maple Creek) 118kms...

Nice hub to work both provinces out of, but would sure be nice to see some more gas drilling here again. Doubt we will see that for many years though...
shallow gas is a dead trend with the Hz world coming on....... I spent too many years in Brooks until i moved to the hat. From there to strathmore and my divorce landed me in calgary with an inhouse job sitting the senior completions engineer job....... Tumbler was my way out of calgary and i got deep into the Hz Cardium scene.

Shallow gas will be back...... be nice to see somebody do some Hz drilling in the SWS, MR & MH formations and get rid of the deadend water world completions that everybody has become accustomed to

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY

so dont be ashamed of it just push forward (thats towards the betties),, let bashers bash just answer in the right state of mind,, its a business now so you have to deal with public bastardizing lol,,, dont think anyone means harm but everyone loves stories so without an answer is only specualation therefore it fuels the fire...

and if you look at the names in this thread there are some of the best button pushers in the industry lol,, and fawk i can play ball too lol...

keep sledding everyone....:beer:

silence is golden or so they say ;), lol....i choose to wait.....and see....:confused: and support what those in charge decide to do.......:d:d:d
" like a well know S&M er quotes...... " JUST SAYING" :d:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shallow gas is a dead trend with the Hz world coming on....... I spent too many years in Brooks until i moved to the hat. From there to strathmore and my divorce landed me in calgary with an inhouse job sitting the senior completions engineer job....... Tumbler was my way out of calgary and i got deep into the Hz Cardium scene.

Shallow gas will be back...... be nice to see somebody do some Hz drilling in the SWS, MR & MH formations and get rid of the deadend water world completions that everybody has become accustomed to

dont polute this thread with educational oil talk all right,,,

I need an oil job,, I prefer corner office big desk and lots of money,,

this thread is for bashing only....... stay on topic

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Hmmm, might be time for a visit to your land...Heard it is beautiful up there...

Not much to look at down here...
its a great place.... for me anyways.
shallow creeks and rivers, mountains, snow, fishing, camping and no cell service when i turn my boosters off.

i ride from my house with my quad and lose sight of houses in 2 minutes. if i want serious sledding..... i leave my driveway, 35kms on pavement and unload. sitting at 6000 feet 14 kms later

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you said you werent coming up here........

you have lost focus and the line has to be drawn.

_______________________________________-

dont cross it again

am I bringing the girl and me to tumbler???

I need monday off but tuesday is good.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think I'm heading back up to fort crack......

hate the place but love the rock star cash.....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you said you werent coming up here........

you have lost focus and the line has to be drawn.

_______________________________________-

dont cross it again
not coming up there in my currfent capcity anyways!!!!!!!! bu tthings change, and i might have to do what i have to do, which would include working away, even in, OMG, tumbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

and i have some low standards so you can't really see my line!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not coming up there in my currfent capcity anyways!!!!!!!! bu tthings change, and i might have to do what i have to do, which would include working away, even in, OMG, tumbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

and i have some low standards so you can't really see my line!!!!!!!!

you talking waistline????

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Sick:

What is there for crew truck and pipeline work? Oilfield construction?

Any of the so-called big dogs up there like Flint, Big Country, and such?
nobody out of TR..... lots of PL coming up and its brutal terrain. so nothing speedy...

i'd have to take a look to see whos in. i dont spend a pile of time here. i work south of GP mostly.

i know Macro was in here for a while with Talisman..... CNR, Devon< Talisman, Encana, Shell, Conoco....... all going hard. Bunch more little guys too.

Top Bottom