Sledbetties to Deadbetties...... why did the thread get pulled for review?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was going nowhere and could get out of control. Pretty sensitive right now Sick let the girls get something worked out instead of stirring the pot. Just saying. Thanks. The girls will update when ready.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
come on glen.... i didnt post anything other then what was made public by them on their site.

IT WAS PULLED AS REQUESTED BY SOME OF THE GIRLS..... IT IS UNDER REVIEW CURRENTLY. LIKE GLEN SAID, THEY ARE TRYIN' TO WORK THINGS OUT(YOU KNOW HOW WOMEN CAN BE;):d) ........ :d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
i understand that they are tring to figure things out..... but, it does not change the email I got, or the notification that is posted on their website.

Just looks like all this is being hidden...... On a good note, the cat dealer meetings are next week and cat is unveiling the all new chasis.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i understand that they are tring to figure things out..... but, it does not change the email I got, or the notification that is posted on their website.

Just looks like all this is being hidden...... On a good note, the cat dealer meetings are next week and cat is unveiling the all new chasis.

Dealer meeting is this weekend so all will be unveiled on monday or tuesday. PUMPED>>>:d:d:beer::d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it a 4 stroke glen?

By the looks of what i've been told just recently the M1000 is gone and replaced with a lightweight M1100 and M1100 turbo. They will be four strokes. And they are gonna take like 90lbs or more off of the current model four stroke turbo for the mtn chasis version.

Top Bottom