Sledbetties-RISE

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news all!!!!

The Sledbetties DVD's are here...

For all of you that pre ordered the Movie they will be mailed out in the next two days....

For those that did not pre order them and would like a copy...please PM me..I will make arrangements for your copies too!!!

Cuddos to Taminator (Tamara Osborne) our Producer...she did an amazing job at making the movie...lots and lots of fantastic compliments on the music and video selections over that past few weeks of Snow Shows...Great Job Tam...
:bow::clap2::girlpower::danceMsn:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
PM'd ya...order in!!!

Todd, if the order goes thru fast enough, I'll have her send yours with the bunch I have coming up for others in the city as well to save them on shipping costs!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news all!!!!

The Sledbetties DVD's are here...

For all of you that pre ordered the Movie they will be mailed out in the next two days....

For those that did not pre order them and would like a copy...please PM me..I will make arrangements for your copies too!!!

Cuddos to Taminator (Tamara Osborne) our Producer...she did an amazing job at making the movie...lots and lots of fantastic compliments on the music and video selections over that past few weeks of Snow Shows...Great Job Tam...
:bow::clap2::girlpower::danceMsn:

Rhonda, You can save the shipping costs by bringing mine up when you Come up for Terry's shaker.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be at T&Ts...bring one up and give it to Sledderdoc...I'll slap him the green...gots to support the Betts.

Todd I got your PM and yes I will bring your copy up to Bonnyville and give it to Norm if that works for you....I am bringing his copy up too so I can save a little on the shipping...Thanks again for the support...fans are the greatest!!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right...I am sorry...it was uncalled for no matter what...

Point taken and your multiple apologies in several threads are noted. I think we can forgive you this indiscretion and move on to the regularly scheduled programming without any more comments. Every person on this site has had regrets on things they have typed.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again and huge lesson learned....:(

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so back to the matter at hand do the sledbetties want a distributor that would look after shipping......i know this guy.....:d:d:d:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so back to the matter at hand do the sledbetties want a distributor that would look after shipping......i know this guy.....:d:d:d:d

You are a man with a giant heart, if we are ever sledding or at the same function. It would be a pleasure to buy you are drink and say thank you in person.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! :)

Just a quick thanks to everyone for the support and for their understanding of a post that was made recently by one of our Riders. We understand that not all businesses will support this project and in no way have ill feelings towards those who don't. This team rider is very passionate about what she's doing and an asset to the project, and thus we appreciate your understanding even moreso while some personal venting went on.

As the Producer of Sledbetties movies and member of the production team with 4 other women, I want to ensure you that this isn't a reflection of how we do business or how me may think about non-sponsors. The Sledbetties team is extremely appreciative of all the supporters of our cause as well as all the businesses in the industry who do not support us directly but are active in the snowmobile industry as a whole. :)

Team Sledbetties is also very appreciative of the passionate women that work hard for us, despite making the odd bad judgement call ;)

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Point taken and your multiple apologies in several threads are noted. I think we can forgive you this indiscretion and move on to the regularly scheduled programming without any more comments. Every person on this site has had regrets on things they have typed.

i carefully think out all of my posts prior to submitting to ensure they are informative and well spoken

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just recieved my copy's this afternoon!!:d

the wife says the delivery guys were drunk :eek: :eek:

Top Bottom