Sledbetties-RISE

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ladies...Exciting News!!!

The Sledbetties DVD's are here...:thumbsup2:

For all of you that pre ordered the Movie they will be mailed out in the next two days....

For those that did not pre order them and would like a copy...please PM me..I will make arrangements for your copies too!!!

Cuddos to Taminator (Tamara Osborne) our Producer...she did an amazing job at making the movie...lots and lots of fantastic compliments on the music and video selections over that past few weeks of Snow Shows...Great Job Tam...:bow::Happy6::clap2:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Rhonda
Looking forward to seeing it,I tried to not watch bits and peices at the show but Hot chicks on sleds..........pretty unavoidable!
Cant wait to get mine!
catmando!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just made my combo pkg purchase throu the online store! yippee :d cant wait

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yay :) and thats awesome.. i would expect no less really lol you ladies rock!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well for all of you that preordered the Video in Edmonton they were all mailed out yesterday.....so start checking your mail boxes!!!:d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am opening my 3rd box of Videos for the T&T mixer!!! 2 boxes are officially empty!!! Holy heck the support is awesome thanks all of you fans!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my DVD today! thanks jeepchic! You woman ride better than most men out there.....you need to make a crash dvd because I know somewhere in all the video..... some one hit a tree! lol but really great video and in all my years of riding..... I have never seen woman ride as good as you woman! none of you woman are chickin......you got big balls! LOL some people buy the big sleds and try to ride......but all of you betties need more power to go with your big balls! just my 2 cents! lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom