Sledbetties-RISE

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Video for my girlfriend at the Calgary show, its a great Vid, I forgot to check to see if there was such a thing as a SledBetties sticker out there?

She just got a new helmet and wanted to add some sticks, or does she have to earn a few?

Great vid though...my truck managed to make a quick appearance too!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Video for my girlfriend at the Calgary show, its a great Vid, I forgot to check to see if there was such a thing as a SledBetties sticker out there?

She just got a new helmet and wanted to add some sticks, or does she have to earn a few?

Great vid though...my truck managed to make a quick appearance too!

they have t-shirts, stickers, and a mini-calendar. good Christmas presents, i think :d
you should send Taminator or jeepchic a PM to order them

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh iam sorry it wasn't smoke after all. It was Eltoro poo poo. Of all people I should have picked that up.. Lol

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the site here but I can't belive no one has posted our link!!! (or am I breaking the rules posting a link on this site??)

if you want to order stuff!!

Thanks for all the support guys; even the guy who smelled smoke... I thought he meant 'it's gettin hot in hereee' hahahahaha nice twist on it with the av gas though Amy... (remind me to never ride behind you though, that Av gas makes me sick in the head.... I don't think we want me any more sick in the head when I'm on the hill; I'm bad enough already!!)

Can't wait for this next season!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the rules to being a sled bettie? like you must be able to start your own sled when it is -20 out, or you must be able to do your own wrenching, or you must try or fully climb monster (sled piggy gets this one lol) in Revy, or is it if you are just female you get to be one! Pistonbroke has a nice pink wig! LOL....I'm asking this because a few local females have asked me about you! please let me know! I think your not part of the sled betties till you do those great drops and climb a hill bigger than getting to a cabin, and star in a movie..... just my 2 cents....other wise every Jane Doe will say they are a sled bettie!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the rules to being a sled bettie? like you must be able to start your own sled when it is -20 out, or you must be able to do your own wrenching, or you must try or fully climb monster (sled piggy gets this one lol) in Revy, or is it if you are just female you get to be one! Pistonbroke has a nice pink wig! LOL....I'm asking this because a few local females have asked me about you! please let me know! I think your not part of the sled betties till you do those great drops and climb a hill bigger than getting to a cabin, and star in a movie..... just my 2 cents....other wise every Jane Doe will say they are a sled bettie!

You need to have a passion for riding and be a woman!! Tell anyone who is interested to contact us via the website! Our team will chat with them and let them know how the whole process will play out. The women that rode in this years film brought all SORTS of different talent to the table, some into wrenching, some jumping, some climbing and some tree riding... granted, obviously we can't feature EVERY woman rider out there and this next year i have a feeling things will get VERY competitive!! Personally I think that's a great thing and I think it will make the final product that much more exciting to you! But!! I don't mean to DISCOURAGE anyone about contacting us for a spot on the team; more to ENCOURAGE you to put you 'a-game' on this season and give it your best shot!!

And don't worry, there are a lot of Jane Doe's already 'saying their a sledbettie'! We love it, you can be a sledbettie at heart and not have a spot in the film. The riding and production team from last year is posted on our website and once we review footage from this year we will adjust that to reflect the riders you will see in the film!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to have a passion for riding and be a woman!! Tell anyone who is interested to contact us via the website! Our team will chat with them and let them know how the whole process will play out. The women that rode in this years film brought all SORTS of different talent to the table, some into wrenching, some jumping, some climbing and some tree riding... granted, obviously we can't feature EVERY woman rider out there and this next year i have a feeling things will get VERY competitive!! Personally I think that's a great thing and I think it will make the final product that much more exciting to you! But!! I don't mean to DISCOURAGE anyone about contacting us for a spot on the team; more to ENCOURAGE you to put you 'a-game' on this season and give it your best shot!!

And don't worry, there are a lot of Jane Doe's already 'saying their a sledbettie'! We love it, you can be a sledbettie at heart and not have a spot in the film. The riding and production team from last year is posted on our website and once we review footage from this year we will adjust that to reflect the riders you will see in the film!

I think you should have "Sled Betties" for the woman that ride.....and "TEAM SLED BETTIES" for you woman with the big balls that make the DVD! any woman can ride but can any woman......or guy for that matter (LOL) do what you "movie stars" do?

Just my 2 cents!

KLX140

Reaction score
We are selling the video at our store- what a huge inspiration to ladies trying to get in to the sport!!! Lots of positive feedback so far :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are selling the video at our store and have sold out so have more on the way.. I can say that out of all the new dvd's i've watched this season so far this one was the most enjoyable to watch and funnest to watch. I have it playin on the tv at the lots. Super pumped to see this winters edition next fall. I love seein the expression on guys faces when they see something on the dvd and they cheer and go right on that was awesome and then i tell that it was a chick that just pulled off that climb or trick they usually get kinda quiet. Cause some of stuff on there the guys watchin wouldn't do themselves. Keep up the awesome work ladies, hats of to you gals.

Top Bottom