Sledbetties-RISE

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got mine today!!!Thanks skinny!!!

I got mine a while ago and watched it a few times,for your first movie I think its way over the top excellant and am definatly a suscriber and will own them all.
Should be interesting to see how much talent you guys draw out which Im sure will be a lot,you guys have created a place in which women can comfortably step out in front of the men and likely embarrass a few !
Right On Sledbetties!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rise is in the top 3 sled movies I've seen this year for sure. I love the banter between the ladies. The line, "How'd that work out for ya?"; makes me smile everytime. I usually hear that exact saying a couple times a trip from the guys before they come get me outta the trees.:rolleyes::d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the great compliments! We all worked pretty hard to get it together and it makes us darn happy that people are enjoying it! :)

There are some great one-liners in it that make me smile every time too. :D Some make me tear up too....LOL

Can't wait to get working on the second installment... :cool:

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my dvd today in the mail. Can't wait to go home and watch it :d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is so very amazing to hear all the great comments....we are still selling them, they are flying of the shelves like wild fire...just got ride of another 28!!! Keep the orders coming....

Next installment will be even better than this one...if there is a better...LOL

Top Bottom