Sledbetties in Training

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thank You, here is another one of "Cutie Cat" as she calls herself from this year.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLvo0BI7iyA[/media]

Taylzee

Reaction score
That looks like one GREAT family you have there!!!
That there is parenting at it's highest level...Awesome is all I can think of!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Little tropper you got there! What a cutie! And gets right back on after a tumble atta girl :specool:

I was kinda holding my breathe after I saw her fall off I wasn't sure which way it was going to go once she stopped her barrel roll off. Her big brother came along checked her out rode her to her sled and she carried on! I was so proud of her!

Jan

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Jan!!! What an awesome family you have!!! :d:d:d

Those Liquid Image Goggles look pretty nifty too!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's excellent!! Love to see other families completely involved in the sport!

I am wondering what kind of gloves you have for the kids? I can't seem to find a pair of mitts that keep my little guys fingers warm. I take 2 pairs now, keep one in the Cat goggle bag and switch them out often to keep his little fingers warm. But a good pair of gloves may work too. Any suggestions?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
For both Jaymie who is 6 and Trennis who is 4 I double layer the mitts. The first layer is a pair of those small knit mitts I think you can get them for about a buck at Wally World. Then I went to Costco and got a pair of head mitts that have the zippers running down the side. I stuff their hands in them and then zip them right up then I put their jackets on so there is no space between the mitt and jacket for wind/snow to get into. It seems to be doing the trick for us this year.

We tried those hand/foot warmer shaker packet things and they either get too hot or don't work consistently so we ditched those.

I can't seem to find anymore of those mitts though at Costco because they are really good and I should have picked up a couple pair.

Jan

Top Bottom