Alberta Energy Usage Grid

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well said and explained by that woman, to bad she wasn't able to explain that in a classroom of Z gen,s and to an auditorium of snowflakes/millennials. How on earth these orange/red koo-laid drinking fools are fooled by the "greenie rhetoric" is beyond me, must be very, very, strong koo-laid. Only thing is these fools have no clue what is in store for them, until they are living with 99 others in a house or whatever and burning garbage to stay warm while there cry's go unheard. SMFH!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said and explained by that woman, to bad she wasn't able to explain that in a classroom of Z gen,s and to an auditorium of snowflakes/millennials. How on earth these orange/red koo-laid drinking fools are fooled by the "greenie rhetoric" is beyond me, must be very, very, strong koo-laid. Only thing is these fools have no clue what is in store for them, until they are living with 99 others in a house or whatever and burning garbage to stay warm while there cry's go unheard. SMFH!!
people love the idea of communism, every one is equal, live as a big family, until they find out some are more equal than others and the majority are very poor and have nothing, while the few live in mansions and take cruises. sad really!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people love the idea of communism, every one is equal, live as a big family, until they find out some are more equal than others and the majority are very poor and have nothing, while the few live in mansions and take cruises. sad really!
So very true and spot on, can't get people to stay in shelters what makes them think they will stay with 99 others in freezing temps. Pure stupidity to me and lack of using that thing on top of your shoulders, besides for a hat rack.

Top Bottom