sled vacations/ trips

malinowski3

Reaction score
is it just me or when your on a family vacation winter or summer you get their look around and wish it was about -2 or -3 in revy or golden sledding or is it just me?

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I know the feeling I just got home from a week holiday in radium and I had that feeling the whole time

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep; whenever we head into BC we always end up going thru Valemount/Blue River, or the Golden/Revy route. Everything looks better with a few feet of snow.:d:beer:

SummitCrazy

Reaction score
Definately. Just spent the weekend on the boat up the Indian Arm (North Vancouver) and you can see the mountains with the snow still there. It was dang hot out and the whole time I was thinking of Braaaaping up those chutes. Get this...wife new exactly what was going on in my head and said "if you make lots of money you can get a bigger boat with a heli pad on top and just carry your sled around....SWEEEEET!!! Way cool idea..

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I know the feeling I just got home from a week holiday in radium and I had that feeling the whole time
Hey, I live in Radium I feel that way for the whole summer... so "Thunderr" and I did something to ease the pain.
P7090573.jpg

Yep; whenever we head into BC we always end up going thru Valemount/Blue River, or the Golden/Revy route. Everything looks better with a few feet of snow.:d:beer:

A few feet of snow yes, but the helmet helps as well.:p
P7090575.jpg

P7090559.jpg "Old Time" laxative, if you didn't have to crap before you went in there .... :eek:!

P7090567.jpg Spring in the alpine, July 09 2010 north of Radium.:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately. Just spent the weekend on the boat up the Indian Arm (North Vancouver) and you can see the mountains with the snow still there. It was dang hot out and the whole time I was thinking of Braaaaping up those chutes. Get this...wife new exactly what was going on in my head and said "if you make lots of money you can get a bigger boat with a heli pad on top and just carry your sled around....SWEEEEET!!! Way cool idea..

now that is what i'd call a good woman. you are one lucky dude.:beer:

Top Bottom