SkiDoo Prayer Thread

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, I was enjoying reading his posts, his measurements were usually in 1/4" or so, he clearly new most of what he was trying to answer.
I learned stuff just by reading ch*t I wasn't even trying to fix / had broken.

yup! He is a smart guy and always willing to help and share knowledge. thats rare these days. most peoples heads are full of uselessness and feel the need to spread there uselessness to the rest of the world...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I just remember Maxwell getting "someone" an engine... for next to nothing... Going through great lengths out of his way.... Now this person posts "If your going to leave... leave and dont let the door hit you on the way out". Pretty easy to say crap like that now that you are done with him! Just remember.... You reap what you sow. Ive seen it multiple times.. we get calls in valemount from teeroy at like 1230... we need a tool.... And he came out with a smile and wouldnt have though TWICE about helping him out...there are so many people he has helped in so many ways... I hope for everyones sake he DOES come back on... And I hope he does remember today.. But the pathetic thing is... all of you call him BIAS and all this stuff.... If he WERE to come back... even those that chased him off... If you STILL had enough gut to sleeeeeek on back to ask him for help... or put a post up becuase you were in a bind.. TRUE STORY he would STILL after all this help you out. becuase thats the kind of guy he is... Becuase unlike some on here....He has not forgotten what sledding is about... FUN....FRIENDSHIP....GETTING AWAY FOR A WEEKEND AND LETTING GO!....not "look at what this guy just said" or "seriosly did you read that? I dont like what hes putting up or what he saw last weekend" or "lets get out there and be seen!". I think we have ALL lost touch a little bit on the reason we all started this sport in the first place and I dont think ANYBODY has the right to preach about how hard they work/how much they value sledding and then try and rip the very thing out from underneath him that you preach about valueing the most... The love of the sport.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that I'm one of the tards, although I disagree. Do you still want that Cordura fabric I ordered you, or are we friends off??

lol i still want the fabric... and im sure u were not the leading cause of him leaving. theres certain people that have been jerks to him for a long long time.
we are still friends on :)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just remember Maxwell getting "someone" an engine... for next to nothing... Going through great lengths out of his way.... Now this person posts "If your going to leave... leave and dont let the door hit you on the way out". Pretty easy to say crap like that now that you are done with him! Just remember.... You reap what you sow. Ive seen it multiple times.. we get calls in valemount from teeroy at like 1230... we need a tool.... And he came out with a smile and wouldnt have though TWICE about helping him out...there are so many people he has helped in so many ways... I hope for everyones sake he DOES come back on... And I hope he does remember today.. But the pathetic thing is... all of you call him BIAS and all this stuff.... If he WERE to come back... even those that chased him off... If you STILL had enough gut to sleeeeeek on back to ask him for help... or put a post up becuase you were in a bind.. TRUE STORY he would STILL after all this help you out. becuase thats the kind of guy he is... Becuase unlike some on here....He has not forgotten what sledding is about... FUN....FRIENDSHIP....GETTING AWAY FOR A WEEKEND AND LETTING GO!....not "look at what this guy just said" or "seriosly did you read that? I dont like what hes putting up or what he saw last weekend" or "lets get out there and be seen!". I think we have ALL lost touch a little bit on the reason we all started this sport in the first place and I dont think ANYBODY has the right to preach about how hard they work/how much they value sledding and then try and rip the very thing out from underneath him that you preach about valueing the most... The love of the sport.

:yeahthat:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i still want the fabric... and im sure u were not the leading cause of him leaving. theres certain people that have been jerks to him for a long long time.

This was bound to happen sooner or later I think... He put up with quite a bit... Which is pretty sad that he was finally pushed over the edge in the most unfair way ever.... At least Maxwell could always WALK THE WALK......... Which is more than some people can say... Don't say he hid behind his computer... It seems to me like all the gum flappers on this site are too busy pointing fingers than making an effort to be a real sport about things.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was really quite shocked how things went sideways: I didn't go after Maxwell at all until he started in on me. I actually liked what I did know of Maxwell as well, I have enjoyed his posts and even his chit disturbing, and I'm quite shocked at how quickly things went crazy. I think that he was taking some flack from other people in a few different threads about being over-opinionated and when he saw my post referring to boneheads he automatically assumed I was talking about him and set loose on me. Next thing I see, he is leaving the site. I thought it was a joke at first and really do hope he comes back.

Glad we can still be friends. I will send you the fabric... so we can both have dorky patches of super-durable material on our otherwise cool pants :) Sounds like a dumb idea when you put it like that...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well said my friend. :beer:

and yeah, pretty fawking awesome when someone you've only chatted with on teh intranets invites you to his home and helps a fellow rider out. I only wish I was here for the fun....

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the lamb opened the fourth seal,
I heard the voice of the fourth sledder say " RIDE!"
I looked, and there before me was a pale blue XP! Its rider was named MAXWELL, and Snow and Mud was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the mountains of Valemount to slay by Ski-Doo,Klim and VP, and given the will of wild beasts of the earth to CLIMB!!!

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well said!!!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good evening brothers and a sista's,
I come to you tonight to ask for your prayers for a brutha in excile. Our peerless leader the great Maxwell has left us. He suffers great injuries sustained in a mighty battle with the evil warlords of the Cat empire. Let me tell you that this one man, this tiny man of great heart took on the whole enemy army with nothing but his trusty sword, his blue steed and his masterful wit. I ask you to bow down to the east and pray to the messiah's in Valcourt to give him the strength to overcome his injuries and return to lead us to battle another day. For we are a nation of right, the only choice and it is our mission to spread the word to all the misguided souls that call for our help to make trail when the snow is to deep for their inferior steeds. Put this Maxwell in your hearts tonight so he should return on a pure white Freestyle to lead us over that next mountain.
Amen! :skidoo:

Wow, young fellow! That was an amazing read! Your grade school teacher must have been fantastic with the Language Arts portion of the curriculum. Well written and to the point.....

I didn't know Maxwell personally, nor did I have the pleasure of meeting him. I did gain a lot of knowledge/ideas from his posts making the reading very interesting and informative. I will miss Maxwell and will add this to the history of a great Doo rider on a great site.......actually, two legends in one clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Db3-DONOo

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, fine, I apologize. Kinda amazes me that someone who enjoys giving it out and continuously posting comments in sections where the obvious intent is to create conflict, plus make sharp cutting statements to anyone who had a different opinion can expect anything less than to be treated the same. I don't care how knowledgable or skilled he is, or what a great guy, if you're gonna expect respect you have to give respect, not just to the few who happene to meet you. The analysts would probably have names for that, like little man syndrome, or drama queen, but whatever, I can't say it was boring having him around and thats one of the reasons we all come here, so again .............I APOLOGIZE.

PS. and suggest you tough up a bit, thiswas a bit of a teenage girl move. Sorry, how I see it.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That video.........Is not even maxwell...... That sled would be draggin bumper through a rock chute lol.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what happen?Damn wife wanted me to clean the shop so I miss'd everything.I for one looked for his comments, He says what I want to say alot of times.Lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Your about as close to a tard as you can get without the hocky helmet and pez dispenser....

Rumor has it that I'm one of the tards, although I disagree. Do you still want that Cordura fabric I ordered you, or are we friends off??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Now I'm offended....

yup! He is a smart guy and always willing to help and share knowledge. thats rare these days. most peoples heads are full of uselessness and feel the need to spread there uselessness to the rest of the world...

Top Bottom