SkiDoo Prayer Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good evening brothers and a sista's,
I come to you tonight to ask for your prayers for a brutha in excile. Our peerless leader the great Maxwell has left us. He suffers great injuries sustained in a mighty battle with the evil warlords of the Cat empire. Let me tell you that this one man, this tiny man of great heart took on the whole enemy army with nothing but his trusty sword, his blue steed and his masterful wit. I ask you to bow down to the east and pray to the messiah's in Valcourt to give him the strength to overcome his injuries and return to lead us to battle another day. For we are a nation of right, the only choice and it is our mission to spread the word to all the misguided souls that call for our help to make trail when the snow is to deep for their inferior steeds. Put this Maxwell in your hearts tonight so he should return on a pure white Freestyle to lead us over that next mountain.
Amen! :skidoo:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like sperm to the egg. You guys are doing the same thing you roasted him for. Your the pathetic one.
You're right, point taken. My bad! But pathetic.... not even close bud. Never the less bad post on my part. As for his informative posts, last year I would say he was one of the most informative members on here. This year far from it. Entertaining but not informative. I still wanna see this guy ride though. See what all the fuss is about!!
CHEERS out

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he will be just fine. He will probably get more seat time and less keyboard time now. :cool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good evening brothers and a sista's,
I come to you tonight to ask for your prayers for a brutha in excile. Our peerless leader the great Maxwell has left us. He suffers great injuries sustained in a mighty battle with the evil warlords of the Cat empire. Let me tell you that this one man, this tiny man of great heart took on the whole enemy army with nothing but his trusty sword, his blue steed and his masterful wit. I ask you to bow down to the east and pray to the messiah's in Valcourt to give him the strength to overcome his injuries and return to lead us to battle another day. For we are a nation of right, the only choice and it is our mission to spread the word to all the misguided souls that call for our help to make trail when the snow is to deep for their inferior steeds. Put this Maxwell in your hearts tonight so he should return on a pure white Freestyle to lead us over that next mountain.
Amen! :skidoo:

I don't care what you ride, that's chit is brilliant!!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right, point taken. My bad! But pathetic.... not even close bud. Never the less bad post on my part. As for his informative posts, last year I would say he was one of the most informative members on here. This year far from it. Entertaining but not informative. I still wanna see this guy ride though. See what all the fuss is about!!
CHEERS out

He's god. Enough said. That sled is his REAL "third leg"....

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya somebody fugged up! I dont ride a doo or cat or poo but I do know that the dumbass's that chased him away are gonna be sorry one day when they have a technical question that nobody else has the balls or tenasity to even try to come out on a site to give an explanation... He was an asset to the site and now hes gone.

thanks tards!

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya somebody fugged up! I dont ride a doo or cat or poo but I do know that the dumbass's that chased him away are gonna be sorry one day when they have a technical question that nobody else has the balls or tenasity to even try to come out on a site to give an explanation... He was an asset to the site and now hes gone.

thanks tards!

I agree, I was enjoying reading his posts, his measurements were usually in 1/4" or so, he clearly new most of what he was trying to answer.
I learned stuff just by reading ch*t I wasn't even trying to fix / had broken.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks tards!

Rumor has it that I'm one of the tards, although I disagree. Do you still want that Cordura fabric I ordered you, or are we friends off??

Top Bottom