Skidoo LinQ Deep Snow Pro Bag 30 L - Issues

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, I have not had one issue., they are rubberized to prevent this, what i do it close bag and push air out then the top buckles on and the extra part of the strap is wrapped up, so it can't back out, i never have to redo this as I just unbuckle the two front or two back and top part flips back or forward on the tunnel, then go in bag, close and push air out and buckle it up. the bottom linq look like it was forced closed with ice build up, i have had a buddy do that forcing the linq closed with ice build up before. They are a composite material, strong but nothing should ever be forced. Cheers dave
Classic

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im riding with guys that are not taking the time to roll up the slack and fasten it with the velcro. Well the strap broke on his, and it was always loosened.

Im not having a issue with mine thus far. I will keep a eye on it.

Powderhound2023

Reaction score
I have had this bag for 1 year now. I am unfortunately on the trail more than in the powder. I am having an issue with the bag wiggling around too much. The whole base of the bag rocks forward and backward. As if its not tight inside the linq mounting brackets. My other accessories are tight. (gas can and the 17L bag). So why does the 30L deep snow bag rock? I am guessing because it has 2 latches. (the part you turn to lock it in) vs some other accessories have a stationary flat piece of plastic that sticks under the base. Is that flat piece of plastic providing more stability for the bag? anybody else have this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_8555.jpg
    IMG_8555.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom