Which tunnel bag???

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
  • LinQ Deep Snow Pro Bag - 30 L or
  • LinQ Slim Waterproof Tunnel Bag - 26 L

Looking for a new tunnel bag. The one I have is 20 L and I find it could be a little bigger for all those emergency type scenarios. The 20 L hasn't got room for a shovel and after putting in the major survival gear, there isn't room for extra layers.

I have read that one of these bags has crappy straps but I forget which one that was. I don't carry gas so weight on the tunnel isn't an issue. I want something that is functional and won't fall apart. I think the smaller of the two bags above has only one LinQ attachment and may be a deterrent. Thoughts and reviews please. TIA

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the big one that only fits position 2/3

I dont like that it has to stay at the back but now it can be is 1/2

I dont like that both the rubber strap and velcro one are destroyed and Im headed to totem to fix it friday.

I do love the size as it can be really small and can also fit a large pizza box without bending the corners lol

Mine is still waterproof and in good shape other wise after some abuse.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug we have both That is the slim waterproof bag 82l I had on my tunnel the other day. Can carry a lot and extra shovel and snowflap on it. It fits in position 2 and 3 but there is a kit to allow it to be in 1 and 2 but then you can't carry gas at the same time. My son and I both run those bags in position 2 and 3 without any issues. The deep pro bag 30 l was on Joys sled when we rode hunters and I bought it sight unseen based on Narona praising it as the best. Big mistake.

It is a total rip off for the same price as the other, zipper opening is too small and the piece that goes on top to hold a shovel isn't worth what it is made of and guys have had the straps that hold it on ripping off

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
empty jerry can still go on position 3 if you had the new big bag that can go 1/2, 2/3...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
you guys should run this
https://www.backyardboltons.com/product-page/linq-platez
kid and I run dustys setup with a pelican case canadian tire/princess auto style and never gets wet
he packs 5gs worth of camera gear in his and neaver a worry

BRP now came out with those so you can put on a pelican case.
860202357 (1).jpg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did u say u don't carry gasoline? Well i guess it's a good thing you bring all that survival stuff. Lol

Top Bottom