Jerry Can & Bag on Short Tunnel

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the slim tunnel bag from skidoo that came out a few years ago. Takes up 2 sets of linq brackets on the tunnel though which means carrying gas is out of the question normally. Yes I know they make a smaller bag but I also know its stupid expensive and Im low on funds already.

Is there any solution to put a jerry that takes up the same two linq brackets but then allows me to then bolt my tunnel bag on top of it?

I dont think there is but figured i would ask

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo has the stacker gas can ($225 with brackets?)and you can put a bag on top of the gas - two linq bag only.
The two linq bag is of decent size and can also go behind the gas can.

The other option is a backpack or an avy bag backpack combo.

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you carry two jerry cans and put your double Linq bags on top of the Jerry’s. I always dump my Jerry’s off by a nicely hidden tree anyways

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does your slim tunnel bag have the narrow position 3 from 2019 or are all 4 equally spaced? Thought the same ^^^

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo has the stacker gas can ($225 with brackets?)and you can put a bag on top of the gas - two linq bag only.
The two linq bag is of decent size and can also go behind the gas can.

The other option is a backpack or an avy bag backpack combo.

I'm going to put my Doo bag on my Boost so it can go to the top of a mountain - that bag was on my last Doo but has not been on top of a mountain since it was on my Cat....... lmao.
Yeah Im thinking for trips when i need gas to get that cheaper bag thats probably the way to god. Not a fan of backpacks. I dont have an avy bag but am thinking about getting one. If I do i wont carry anything extra in it. Im and out of shape lazy sob!

H-D

Reaction score
Same problem I ran into and here's how I do it....gas can goes on the front linq, slim bag goes thru the second linq and around the bumper for the trip into the zone, stash the gas can and put the slim bag into the proper position for the rest of the day. Cheers

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the BCA bag. Just need to move the rear linq half a hole back

A88A609D-F6D4-495E-8E42-412CA4B92006.jpeg

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the slim tunnel bag from skidoo that came out a few years ago. Takes up 2 sets of linq brackets on the tunnel though which means carrying gas is out of the question normally. Yes I know they make a smaller bag but I also know its stupid expensive and Im low on funds already.

Is there any solution to put a jerry that takes up the same two linq brackets but then allows me to then bolt my tunnel bag on top of it?

I dont think there is but figured i would ask

Check my post here. Combo the large wedge tunnel bag with either size Jerry can.

Top Bottom